Are you trying to seduce me in a different way

'"Don't you know that your childhood sweetheart is hospitalized? Why haven't I seen you to see her?" She said jealously.

These words stunned Jiang Duo for a moment, and then he quickly reacted. The corner of his mouth slightly raised as he hugged Shen Yuan and smiled.

"Ah Yuan, are you jealous of me? Don't worry, I feel disgusted when I look at a woman like her." There were dozens of women waiting in line for him to come.

How could she compare to A-Yuan's innocence and kindness?

In Jiang Duo's eyes, Shen Yuan was much heavier than Gu Momo. However, he felt that it was useful, so he didn't chase away like the other flies.

Shen Yuan listened to Jiang Duo's sweet words. The corners of her mouth curled up slightly and her heart was filled with sweetness. However, she said, "Forget it, Young Master Jiang, you and I are not suitable. Gu Mo and you are a natural pair."

With that, he pushed Jiang Duo away.

She had obviously managed to coax Shen Yuan with great difficulty, but today, after seeing Gu Momo, she lost her temper again.

Jiang Duo was thinking, could it be that Gu Momo was flaunting her might by Shen Yuan's side just now?

Therefore, he directly picked up his phone and dialed Gu Momo's number, wanting to warn her.

It's just that every time you call, you're prompted on the phone.

Jiang Duo was impatient. When Gu Momo heard that he dialed the phone, she didn't answer it immediately. Why did the call take so long now?

She immediately called Secretary Yang and asked him to call Gu Momo.

The moment the call was connected, Jiang Duo's face was filled with incomparable anger.

"Gu Momo, why did I call you just now and keep prompting you? Are you trying to get away with it?"

This woman was making more and more moths, making him feel even more disgusted in his heart.

Gu Momo had just returned home when she received a phone call from Secretary Yang. He waited until it was Jiang Duo's voice.

He hung up immediately.

She was too lazy to pay attention to this man, so she intended to take this opportunity to learn management.

Previously, his original body had put all of his attention on this scum Jiang Duo. When something went wrong, Father Gu had a heart attack and was hospitalized, but he was in a rush and helpless state. That was why the company was slowly being devoured by Jiang Duo.

Right now, she wouldn't let the tragedy repeat itself, so she pestered Father Gu to explain the management of the company to her.