Opening The Way To Hades

I didn't expect that she would have something on her Today .

He opened the note in his hand and read, "... I like someone, but I can't love him. It's really painful ..."

Jiang Yuruo ruo knew at a glance that it was written for Ouyang Han. She couldn't help but curse, "What an affectation. Why didn't you die in such pain? Han won't like you. Die this heart!"

Thinking of Gu Momo today, she felt much more refreshed in her heart.

After cursing, he successfully saw Gu Momo's pale face and went out proudly.

As soon as she left, Gu Momo lay on the table and started crying.

At this moment, Ouyang Han happened to hear all of this from outside the window. Did Gu Momo only do it because she liked him?

She liked him so much that she didn't feel so disgusted with what this woman had done before.

As a result, the plot changed again, after Ouyang Han sighed and left.

Gu Momo raised her head with an indifferent expression, but there were no traces of tears at the corner of her eyes. Then, she began to cultivate again.

At this moment, Di Fanchen was still watching all of this from the ghosts and ghosts.

If she could take away the baleful aura from the ghosts, she would naturally take away some bad things.

At this moment, Di Fanchen muttered to himself, "Acting skills are fine, but I don't want to lose my heart!"

Gu Momo naturally did not know that there was a pair of eyes watching her closely at this time.

It was a long way to return to the Xuanmen Sect. From the south to the north, he drove back by himself, and encountered some troubles halfway.

At the hotel, room 404 was always haunted.

Occasionally, guests die.

On the first night Ouyang Han, Gu Momo, and the others arrived, they did not sense any killing intent, nor did they sense any movement.

Everyone slept soundly, but the next morning, a couple in the next room died.

Because they said last night that they would leave early this morning, they asked the landlady to call them earlier.

The hotel had a morning call, but the lady boss had been calling for a long time and no one paid attention. Thinking that Little Young Master wouldn't have left early in the morning, he opened the door.

However, he saw an extremely terrifying scene.

The woman died on the bed, but her lower body was under the bed. Blood splashed everywhere. The man died in a premonition, but his intestines were wrapped around the woman's neck, and his head was gone.

The lady boss was so frightened that she screamed involuntarily.

As a result, the entire hotel was awakened, including Fatty, Ouyang Han, Gu Momo and Jiang Yuruo ruo.

Ouyang Han and Fatty were both disciples of the Xuanmen Sect. When they chose this hotel yesterday, they did not find any problems.

Gu Momo's body contained killing intent, and she naturally reacted to ghosts and monsters.

But he didn't sense anything last night.

Seeing such a tragic corpse Today , he didn't sense any floating ghosts or anything like that.

The lady boss quickly called the police. Soon after, the police took the corpse away, and the people in the inn all shouted to check out.

The lady boss complained endlessly and her business became very bad, but Ouyang Han and the others did not leave.