Feng Yun In The Capital

At that time, she had once recognized him as the wind, and even she could not guarantee that she would fall because she was greedy for the warmth on his body.

Therefore, the best way was to stay away from him and not give him any chance.

Gu Momo carried her luggage and left early the next morning.

However, this day also coincided with the arrival of the mountain rain.

When she left the outskirts of the city, the troops of the brigade were heading for the city.

The Third Prince of Darknorth rode a tall horse, silver-gray armor, and white robe. His heroic aura was overwhelming. His facial features were three-dimensional, and his eyes were deep. His amber eyes swept across the surroundings faintly, and his chill was no less than Ye Hanxiao's.

It was rumored that the Third Prince of the Dark Kingdom of the Central North was the only general among the three kingdoms that could contend against Ye Hanxiao.

The two of them have been dealing with each other quite a bit over the years.

The Northern Underworld Emperor held this son in high esteem, while the Blue Moon Emperor was more fearful of Ye Hanxiao. In the original plot, this Third Prince was the biggest villain. He was killed for a while but didn't die. He was looking for trouble for the male and female masters everywhere.

Gu Momo thought of that damn daddy-cheating setting. Normally, villains would have a good impression of her when they saw her.

She didn't want to get involved in any more rotten peach blossoms, so she hurriedly left.

Shortly after Gu Momo left, another group of people came over. This time, it was the Eldest Princess Situ Jing'er who had returned from Yan Country. She liked Ye Hanxiao the most. When she learned that Ye Hanxiao was in danger, she wished to rush to the capital and see her as soon as possible.

Inside the palace, the Emperor walked around anxiously.

"Chen'er, hurry up and meet the Third Prince of Darknorth and the Eldest Princess of Yan!" The Your Majesty was still thinking about how to conceal Ye Hanxiao's illness.

Night Sky Chen did not move, but the Seventh Prince said, "Father, have you forgotten that Great General Ouyang has already gone to pick him up?"

It was fake for Ouyang Zijiang to pick them up. He planned to attack the capital after a round with the Third Prince halfway.

Ouyang Zijiang had 300,000 troops in his hands, and the area was outside the pass. As long as his troops locked onto that path, the people of Darknorth would not be able to step in.

However, according to Night Sky Chen's scouts, this time, Darknorth Profound had brought a total of 50,000 people. All of them were cavalry, and the rest were lying in ambush outside the capital.

Regardless of whether or not Ye Hanxiao's life and death this time was true, he had to invade the capital in one fell swoop.

This meant that Ouyang Zijiang had already hooked up with Darknorth Profound.

Originally, Ouyang Zijiang was still part of the Crown Prince 's party, but recently, his daughter had always said that the Crown Prince ignored her because he had yet to marry her.

If she really married him, how could Night Sky Chen do anything to her?

Moreover, he had 300,000 troops. Under Ye Hanxiao's severe illness, he could fully cooperate with Darknorth Profound to rise up in revolt. Mixed up this pool of water in the capital.