Chapter 6

Third person's POV
10 October, 2028
Shenzhen, China

"Yes. Female and male dogs. First quality. The best of the best!" A man was speaking through the phone. He was spinning on his chair as if he was a kid, but everyone who knew him was well aware of his power. He finally stopped with a big grin on his face and grabbed a paper on his desk. "The price is still the same as it was years ago, my friend." He said and waited to see what the other side would say. "Yes, they're from 18 to 24 months old." He thought for a moment, but soon he continued, "Not that trained, but I hope they will be good enough." He spoke and smiled a little bit. "Who are you going to... I don't know him? How can I make deals with people I don't know?" He asked.

Kris' POV
10 October, 2028
Incheon, Korea

"Yes, I will send you my best man." I told him and sighed, rolling my eyes. "Trust me!"

I was done with this case. The deal was slowly turning into a fucking failure and I was already dead with it. I was ready to hang up the phone after I heard him telling me that I'm not trustworthy. We've worked together for five years now and he's telling me this right now?

I looked up to see Tao pissed off as he was looking at my facial expressions. He didn't even know what Xiumin was telling me and he was already mad.

"Fine." I finally heard him. "But tell me more about him!"

I smiled. Tao looked calmer than before. I grabbed a paper where I had written down everything that I had to tell Xiumin to make him not think that much about Sam as a random person, but as a friend.

Johnny's POV
Osaka, Japan
10 October, 2028

I was a few steps ahead of Taeyong the whole day. I knew that he was about to do something, he was way too excited when he left the office today. He had a plan and he wasn't even trying to hide it from me. But he... I didn't know how he hadn't found his death by now. He fucked up twice and usually if you fuck up once you burn. Or at least that was what I had heard before starting to work for Nakamoto. But at this moment.. I wasn't sure that these words were right. Probably it was a rumor spread from a guy that wasn't good enough for this type of job.

Taeyong locked his door and went into the block. I followed him, but instead of the elevator, I took the stairs. When I reached the seventh floor, I saw him in front of the door talking with Mrs Goya. She didn't say a word, she was just looking at him. He was just staring in her eyes as if he had no plan what to do now. "Think, Taeyong, I need you to distract her..." I thought to myself and bit my lip, waiting for them to finally start a conversation.

"Can I, uh... help you?" She whispered. I could hear the kid's steps inside of the apartament. I knew it was him.

"Excuse me, Mrs, I... I got lost. My car is not good at this point..." He spoke finally. "I didn't know who to call, so..." He started.

"And you came up to the seventh floor to ask me for help?" She looked at him suspiciously. I knew he had the most perfect plan for a 5 year old kid. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Now she's going to make him go away and she won't leave the kid even for a minute. Fuck you, Taeyong!

"Uh, no one answered me. They must've been busy or at work..." He whispered. "Please, I don't think that someone will help me." He spoke and breathed in and out.

"Luckily, I have a passion for cars, so... I can help you with your car, right?" She asked him. She finally took her jacket, put her shoes on and turned around. I hid behind the stairs and waited, scared that they could see me when they headed to the elevator. "Shota, honey! I will be back in five minutes, stay here, okay?" She told him and after hearing a response she closed the door without locking it. They both got on the elevator. I smiled. This was my chance. As soon as the elevator started going down, I opened the door quietly and went in.

"I got it! I found the way to..." The kid started turning to see me. I must've made him scared, but he didn't show it. "Who are you?"

"I am a friend of mommy. She found out that Mrs Goya wasn't good for you, so you have to come with me." I spoke and he looked around.

"Can I speak with mom?" He asked me, but I kneeled next to him.

"Unfortunately, kid, no. Not now at least. You will be able to speak with her as soon as you come with me." I spoke and he nodded.

Easy peasy!

I took his hand and we ran down the stairs. We exited from the back door and I let him enter my car.

"Wooow! It's so big!" He said entering it. "You're probably so happy to have such a car!"

"I like it." I said entering too and locking the doors. After that we drove off, but I saw Taeyong's men coming out of the back door, disappointed, angry and probably scared from what Taeyong would do to them later. They failed. I nailed it.

"Here." I said entering Yuta's office.

"Someone did the work for only two days!" He smiled and looked at the boy that was sleeping in my hands. "Did you make him sleep, or?"

"He fell asleep on the way. What are we going to do?" I asked, but Nakamoto smiled.

"I will deal with his mom from now on. The babysitter is fine, right?"

"Yes. She's completely fine." I nodded.

"Thank you, Johnny. You're free now, I will call you later." Yuta whispered and nodded.

"Thanks." I said and left the office, on the door seeing mad Taeyong coming inside. He looked at me as if he was going to kill me. I didn't even pay attention to his cheap games.