Chapter 177

A/N

Hey, guys!

I'm sorry for the long pause. I was sick, then we started a new story, and I took a little break from posting. I hope you don't mind and are still interested in what is going to happen next. My break is over so from now on we are getting back to the old schedule, which is posting every day!

Lots of love!

***

San's POV
25 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

We started watching the movie. Halfway through it I remembered something. I waited for the commercial break and looked at Seonghwa who was lying on my arm, our fingers intertwined. My other arm was resting on his stomach. Having his body so close to me made me feel amazing and I knew I was going to do anything to keep this man by my side.

"Do you know who bought your present?" I mumbled quietly.

"No, why?" He answered.

"I was just asking." I shrugged.

"I don't care." Seonghwa said and I nodded. "What about you?"

"Huh?"

"Do you know who bought your present?"

"No, but I don't care either." I muttered, a bit disappointed. I wasn't sure if I wanted him to know that his present was from me, yet, I asked because I had hopes that maybe he would guess.

The film continued and the conversation ended. Or at least I thought so. On the next break we were watching the commercial in silence till Seonghwa spoke.

"It was from me."

"What?"

"It was from me." He repeated. "Your present is from me.""

"Wait... really?" I asked and he just nodded. "Yours is from me," I mumbled and hid my head in his shoulder. "Jesus, how?" I hissed. "It could've been anyone else from the police department, but we happened to draw each other and it turned out that we both had to give each other something at the Christmas party."

"Maybe this was a sign from heaven. We should be together!" Seonghwa explained and I chuckled.

"Maybe..." I whispered.

I buried my head into his neck, placing kisses on his skin. His skin was so soft and smooth. I could kiss it nonstop. He raised his head, giving me more places to kiss. I bit his neck and sucked on his skin, leaving a mark. I wanted everyone to know he was mine and mine only.

"Sannie..." He breathed out, squeezing the hand he was laying on harder since our fingers were still intertwined.

"What's up, baby?" I whispered. "Do you like it?" I asked and sucked another spot.

"Yes, Sannie..."

"I wanted to ask..." I raised a bit, suddenly remembering something else. "Do you usually finish fast?"

"No." He shook his head. "It's actually pretty hard to make me cum." Seonghwa explained. "Why?"

"You said you were close too early last night... and I was curious," I muttered, feeling awkward to ask him such thing.

"What? You want to try?" He smirked.

"To make you cum?" I mumbled and he nodded.

"Yeah. Do you want to try and see for yourself that it's actually hard?" He raised an eyebrow, looking challenging at me.

"I bet I can make you cum faster than you think," I smirked.

"Okay, since you want to lose. Let's make a bet." Seonghwa bit his lip and smiled.