Chapter 178

Seungmin's POV
25 November, 2028
Seoul, Korea

I woke up and Changbin was already up. I noticed he was on his phone and tried to peek through it to check if he was chatting with someone, but he was playing a game.

"Someone is curious." He noted and looked at me. "How did you sleep?" He asked and I smiled.

"Good."

Changbin locked his phone and turned to the side, looking at me. He smiled and I did the same.

"That's good to hear."

"Did you wait for me a lot? You could've just woken me." I mumbled.

"Why would I? You were sleeping so peacefully." He chuckled.

"Every time we have had some kind of sleepover it's either Jeongin or Lino who will wake up everyone," I told him.

"Why?"

"Jeongin because he is the youngest and he would start whining that he is bored and wants to do something. Lino... Lino can be evil. Except with Jisung." I explained and Changbin nodded.

"So he would wake up everyone except for him?" Changbin questioned and I nodded.

"I mean... sometimes he would skip Felix because he is a sunshine but he hates when someone wakes him up like that and you better not mess with Felix when he is mad or affected. Then Minho would also skip Jeongin because he is the baby of the group. And he would wake me up to keep him company or to make me cook for him." I missed the times when we were hanging out together - the five of us. But people change, and things change as well. "We should eat something. It's almost noon!" I groaned and got up.

"Are you hungry?" Changbin questioned. I shook my head in denial. "Neither I am. So let's just play something."

"Do you want to play on the PS?" I inquired and he nodded fastly. "Cool! We can have a Naruto battle!" I suggested and he smirked.

"You're asking for it," he warned me and we both laughed. We got dressed a bit normally because both of us were wearing boxers only, and then we ran downstairs competing with each other. I managed to reach the console first, him being the loser.

"You are slow!" I laughed.

"I'm not slow!" Changbin complained, crossing his arms and making his muscles flex. They looked like they were going to rip the shirt and for some unknown reason for me, I couldn't stop looking at them. They were attracting my eyes like magnets. "My legs are just shorter. You are making bigger steps with your chopsticks!" He sat next to me on the couch and his eyes met mine. "Are you checking me out?" Changbin inquired and his question brought me back to reality.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed and pushed him. "Of course not. I'm just scared my shirt is going to rip." I mumbled.

"It still has life in it. Don't worry!" He told me and I nodded. I got the joysticks and turned on the Naruto game, both of us picked a character and started playing.

Taeyong's POV
25 November, 2028
Osaka, Japan

It was the first day since I met Shota when I didn't want him around. Why? Because he was literally driving me crazy. Yuta went to meet a client and I had to work, while Shota was trying to focus on his lessons. Or at least he was trying for the first three minutes.

"But I want to meet Keeho!" He protested. This was nearly the twentieth time I heard those words and I just needed Yuta to come home and tell him that he couldn't see Keeho whenever he wanted to. "It's not fair, you see dad every day!" He protested. "You even sleep with him!'