Chapter 30

Hyunjin's POV
Seoul, Korea
21 October, 2028

It was an early morning and if I didn't have an appointment at the bar, I wasn't going to get up at eight. I was dying to get some more sleep, because lately when I'm with Jisung I don't even think about myself and my needs. Chan was right, I was going to destroy myself if I didn't start thinking more about myself. I needed to go to the striptease club around noon, so I decided to do something really important before going out.

First when I got up around ten in the morning, I took a shower and went downstairs, when I talked with Wonho. I asked him if he needed help to find some men who will be always around me and Jisung when we're together. He explained me his plan and the way he organized it and I nodded satisfied.

Right after that I asked him to call out everyone here in front of me so I can choose who's going to be around Jisung. I needed multiple guards, because I didn't want him to feel followed.

Just half an hour later, I was standing in front of my men. I looked at them one by one, the first one was The Dog, a man who was always ready to beat the shit out of someone, even if that person didn't confront him. He wasn't the right option, so my eyes stopped at the second one.

"No!" I shook my head and pressed my lips one to another. The guy was too big for this job. The third one was just perfect. Muscular, looking as if he was in highschool still, but very capable of beating someone to death. Once he beat three people at once and helped me escape, just on his own. I smiled even more, remembering. "You!" I pointed at him. "Come here," I said and he came like a puppy. I looked at the rest of the men in front of me and smiled, pointing another one.

"You..." I mumbled and thought about who I will need too. "You and you!"

As soon as my finger pointed out two more people, I looked at the rest of the men and smiled. "The rest, leave!" I said and everyone, except tho chosen ones left. "I have a special job for you." I smiled.

To each and everyone I explained where they should follow Jisung and how careful they should be, but to the Shovel as people were calling him. "You're going to reveive an envelope with a new identity, you're from now on senior year at highschool!" I told him and giggled. It was ridiculous, because he was the older of them all. "More information and details - in the envelope. Shave off your beard and please, find some clothes that are acceptable for a teenager." He nodded and left as soon as he was told what to do.

***

I placed my hand over Wonho's hand while he decided to open the door for me. I looked at him, assuring him that he didn't have to come into the club. After all, at all my places everyone was someone who worked for me. He smiled and made a step back, letting me go inside on my own. He stood outside to be sure that people that I didn't want weren't about to come in. As I stepped inside I saw a lot of people trying to clean from last night. Seeing all of the money on the floor I knew it had been a good night last night.

"Mr Hwang!" A guy approached me. "There's a guy that's looking for you. Can you give him some of your time and attention?"

"A guy named Moon?" I asked and he nodded.

"He told me he applied for the job and they told him to meet you before starting."

"Thank you, Mr Kim," I smiled and he giggled. "I know that most of the time you decide who will work here, but I really have time now and I will take care of it." I said and he nodded.

"The boy is waiting for you in the office."

"Thank you, Namjoon!" I nodded and went straight to the office, where I saw the boy. I rarely had time for the club, that's why I was letting Kim Namjoon do whatever he decides it's good about it. When I have more time I am trying to help him, but most of the time I barely have ten minutes to come and see my men here.