Chapter 59

Hyunjin's POV
31 October 2028
Seoul, Korea

The rest of the night went as planned. Well, I didn't plan on coming here with costumes, neither did I plan on winning the competition. But too many people had voted for us and this was the end. We had to dance in front of the people, which wasn't usual. But I think that the Host wanted to please the rest of the guests. In the end we ended up in the middle of the crowd, going towards the entrance.

The first time in forever when I actually enjoyed this event.

As we both got into the car waiting for us, I told the driver to drive us home. Jisung had drunk way too much, so he asked me if he could stay at my place tonight. I was happy to hear that he was the one asking me for this. Yes, I wanted him as close as possible, but... I was dying to hear him asking me. And right now I was more than happy.

His shaky hands were holding the two crowns that we received as we won and before I knew it, he was talking to me.

"So, now... They changed it... the rules? They.. We won. But we signed as one person."

I smiled at his drunken voice and placed my hand on his neck.

"The host knew this way he would raise more money." I whispered. "After all, they all loved us and the costumes."

He didn't say a word but stared into my eyes. His chest was going up and down fastly.

"Did you have a good time?" I whispered again. Jisung nodded, remaining silent again. I was about to ask if he was okay but I felt his hands sliding to the back of my neck and pulling my head closer till our lips met.

I kissed him back immediately, enjoying the moment. I was getting addicted to those lips.

"We are not alone, love." I told him quietly after breaking the kiss.

"But we will be," he whispered and leaned to cuddle in my body. I looked straight and started playing with his hair. "Gosh, I'mma throw up!" He got up quickly and looked at me confused.

"I told you to not drink that much," I chuckled and he shook his head fastly. "Do you know what?"

"We're home."

I was about to say something, but the way he said that was melting me. I chuckled and shook my head. He didn't say anything. Instead, he sighed. I was confused, but soon he started talking again.

"We should go faster! Driver? Can you drive faster?" The man shook his head.

"No, sir. There are rules."

"Look, here next to me is sitting Prince. He's also your boss, and he may raise your salary if only~"

No matter how much I enjoyed this, I had to make him shut up. I pressed my hand to his lips and he looked at me angry.

"This is the truth. Why are you driving so slow? It's halloween. Those who are not home are probably somewhere drinking. Or already drunk."

"Jisung, baby..." I whispered. "The driver knows how to do his work." I assured him and he sighed loudly. "What?"

"I need to go home!"

"Home?" I asked. I thought he said home for my home. But... Maybe he meant his real home and at this moment I was feeling fear that he would ask me to drive him in the opposite direction.

"Mhm. Home. With Kkami!"

"Kkami?" I was still confused.

"Yes, Hyunjin. In the big black and white room. You, me and Kkami. At home!" He looked at me with his big eyes and I only smiled, finally understanding what he actually meant.