Chapter 160

Jisung's POV
22 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

We went down the stairs, and my father came from the kitchen, probably hearing us coming down. I kept the urge to roll my eyes and told him we were going out.

"Do you... do you want to eat dinner? The butler had cooked while we were out." He asked us and I shook my head.

"No, we have to go."

"Love, why don't we eat dinner and then we will go?" Hyunjin suggested and my dad nodded.

"You said we were going to be late." I looked at him, crossing my arms. He didn't want to take a shower with me but wants to eat with my dad?

"I know, but we can eat with your father, so he wouldn't have dinner alone and then go. It won't take a lot." His hand wrapped around my waist as he was slightly pushing me towards the kitchen.

"Okay, fine." I groaned and we got into the kitchen. We sat next to each other, my father sitting in front of us. "Where is she?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"She told me she had something to do and asked me to go and take care of it." He told me and I nodded.

"Oh," Hyunjin mumbled. "It's as tasty as your mother's," he looked at me and I nodded.

"Mom taught the butler to cook. She's using the same recipes as mom." I explained and my father started giggling.

"I remember the first time she cooked for you. Your mom threw the food away and thought that she would leave. She didn't, she just came on the next day, asking your mother to teach her how to do it."

"I spit the food on the table." I reminded him and he nodded.

"He really did," dad looked at Hyunjin and sighed.

"Does this mean I also have to ask mom to teach me how to cook for you?" He asked me and I laughed.

"Maybe." I shrugged.

We didn't talk much after that. When both Hyunjin and I were ready, we got up, telling my father that we were leaving.

Hyunjin opened the door of his car for me and I sat down, waiting for him to enter the car too. He drove off and I turned around to look at him.

"We didn't have time to shower together but had time to eat with him?" I inquired, crossing my arms.

"Love, he is your father..." Hyunjin sighed.

"That wasn't the question, Hyunjin." I pouted my lips.

"First, the shower would've taken more than the dinner, and second, your father was in the house." He told me but I didn't like the answer.

"Why don't you just admit that you don't want to have sex with me as much as I do?"

"Jisung!" He protested and I sighed loudly. "Stop."

I smiled a bit.

"Kiddo," he ruffled my hair.

"Hey, I'm not a kid!" I pointed a finger at him. "I am a grown man!"

"Of course you are." Hyunjin laughed.

We stopped in front of a big building and I looked through the window, curious. Hyunjin got out of the car and opened the door for me.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"Chocolate factory." He chuckled. "They will show us how they make the chocolate and then we will be able to taste all their flavors.

"All of them?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah." He took my hand and we started walking towards the entrance. "You like the idea?"