Chapter 124

Hyunjin's POV
18 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

HJ: good morning, my love

HJ: I hope you slept well and you will have a wonderful day

I texted Jisung as I was going down the stairs. The answer came shortly after and I stopped in the middle of the staircase in order to read it.

JS: how can the day be wonderful when it started with your text?

I chuckled when I read it and shook my head. Typical Jisung... Sassy in his texts, soft around me. I loved this side of him. He was so adorable whenever he was almost melting in my arms. If at the beginning of our dates, I knew that I liked him and that I wanted to be with him, a little over a month later I knew I was in love with him and I knew that I needed him in order to function properly. I needed his small hands touching me, his arms wrapped around my body and his lips kissing me. The last two days we got even closer and loved that fact.

HJ: Love you too...

I texted him and walked into the kitchen where I saw Chan and Holy.

"Yeah," Chan whispered. "Okay... Okay. Go upstairs and hurry up, we're going to be late!" He said and the moment I got closer, Holy waved at me and rushed outside of the kitchen.

"Wow, why in such a hurry?" I asked pouring myself coffee.

"Her classmates are having a meeting with games and... I don't remember what the organization was, but she wants to go." Chan looked up at me and I shrugged.

"I guess this is good news, huh?" My voice became quieter and I didn't even plan this.

"Mhm. Wonho's available if you need him." He told me, but lately, I was going on my own way too frequently.

"You didn't tell me about Holy!" I crossed my arms and he laughed.

"Nothing to tell you. We met San again last night and... I can see she's more talkative; she even wants to go to that event... But I won't be able to come with you," he mumbled and I nodded.

"I will take a few of the men with me and I will take care of him."

"Also," I heard him whispering. "You have to ask him to give us all the money he spent that night. Kai's money, his money... I spoke with Namjoon and just the whole operation went downfall..."

"I know. He called me." I sighed.

"I don't understand that, Hyunjin! You saw him, he's not even capable of dancing... How did you even think about sending him to someone?"

I bit my lip. To be honest with myself mostly, while I decided to proceed with this operation with Taeil, I was texting Jisung. And I knew how much of a distraction this boy was for me, but he was making me feel alive again and I was getting addicted more and more.

"I didn't think he would fuck this up." I shrugged.

"Or did you not think about it at all?" Chan raised his eyebrow.

"How could I not?" I crossed my arms.

"Ooh, I can tell you how. Were you thinking about Jisung?"

I rolled my eyes, trying to hide the fact that Chan was actually right.

"Of course not!" I mumbled. "I just gave Taeil a chance he didn't deserve."

"I'm ready!" Holy appeared in the kitchen, dressed and ready to go and spend time with her classmates. Chan got up and they left, so they wouldn't be late, while I took my phone and called someone.

"Look who remembered he has a best friend." San picked up almost immediately and I chuckled.

"I have to admit, for the psychologist you are not you are the best in Seoul," I told him and I heard his laugh.