Chapter 129

Jisung's POV
19 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

I jumped on the sofa with Kkami, Holy was there as well. We both started playing with Kkami, while mom was watching us.

"Who are you?" Holy asked, looking at my mother.

"This is my mom," I explained and my mom greeted her, coming closer and petting Kkami. "Holy is Chan's sister," I told my mother and she nodded.

"Ooh, so you and your brother are living in Hyunjin's house?" Mom questioned and Holy nodded. "Your parents too?"

Holy shook her head, not saying anything. I looked at mom, silently trying to tell her not to speak about it.

"I'm sorry I asked." My mother mumbled.

"Our parents died when she was little." Chan suddenly said and I didn't even know he was in the living room too. I was angry at him for what he had done to Felix but I couldn't say anything.

"Oh, I'm deeply sorry." Mom looked at him but he assured her it was fine. Hyunjin came after a while, looking too sexy for me to resist him. He was wearing a turtleneck, tucked in high-waisted trousers, and his coat.

"Holy moly," I whispered but he just chuckled and came to kiss me.

"We are going out," he said to Chan.

"Alright," Chan shrugged. "I will go out to do some work."

"Text me if you need me," Hyunjin said and shook his head. "Come on, let's..."

"Where are you going?" Holy asked.

"To the mall," I told her.

"Can I come too?" She inquired. Hyunjin looked very surprised, however, Chan was even more surprised than him. There was a big moment of silence before Chan spoke.

"Holy, Hyunjin is with his boyfriend and his mother," Chan started.

"Oppa, please!" She squeaked.

"Holy..." Chan sighed.

"I don't mind if you are okay with this," Hyunjin mumbled. Chan sighed again and looked at Holy.

"Go and dress up. Fast."

"Yey!" The girl jumped from the sofa and ran to her brother, hugging him. "Thank you oppa!" Then she ran upstairs to change her clothes.

"If something..." Chan started but Hyunjin interrupted him.

"I know." He said and Chan sighed.

"Okay, I'm leaving. Call me if there is a problem."

"Of course," Hyunjin assured him and Chan left. In a while Holy was ready and we walked out of the house. We got into the car and drove off.

My mom immediately started talking with her. She was smiling and I could tell that she was happy talking with Holy. We all missed Jiah, but the way Holy was non-stop talking with my mother was surprising even for me.

"She wasn't as talkative as she is now," I whispered to Hyunjin.

"She will be even more talkative," he told me and chuckled. "Holy had hard times and she's in therapy now. She is better," he told me and I nodded.

"That's good," I whispered. "At least it's helping her..." I looked through the window.

"Hey," Hyunjin took my palm in his and intertwined our fingers. "Don't think about this, love."

"Okay," I whispered and smiled slightly. He kept my hand in his hand the whole time.

We were walking around the mall. Hyunjin was holding my hand while Holy was holding onto my mom. I was feeling as if we were a family, Holy was our child and we were out with my mom.