Chapter 91

Hyunjin's POV
12 November, 2028
Seoul, Korea

As Wonho was driving I unlocked my phone, searching for Jisung's name in my contacts. When I found it I called him and waited for him to pick it up.

"Hello?" The moment I heard his voice a big smile appeared on my face.

"Hey, love. What are you doing?" I saw Wonho glaring at me in the back mirror, but seeing my happy face he laughed a little and shook his head.

"Me and Felix just got to his house from school."

"School? But today is Sunday." I said confused.

I heard his deep sigh before he started talking. "Yes, but there was some kind of event and we needed to go to school."

"Oh, I'm sorry you had to go there."

"Mhm. Why did you call me?" He asked and I giggled remembering the real reason for my call.

"Are you free?"

"Now?" He asked and I could only imagine his shocked face.

"Well in a couple of hours? Why, is there any problem?"

"No, I was just expecting our date to be tonight." Jisung mumbled.

"Well, today is your free day, the weather is good. So I thought if you are free we can go out earlier."

"Alright. Come to take me from Felix's house."

"Okay," I told him. "I have a little more work to do, then I will go home. I will change my clothes and I will come after that."

"Oh, okay."

"See you later, love." After he said 'okay' I hung up the phone.

"Is there any chance to be together with him?" Wonho spoke after a while.

"I hope so." I said.

"Why are you doing all this if you are not sure it will be worth it?" He asked and I smirked.

"It's already worth it, because I have the chance to see him and talk to him."

"You sound like a teenager in love." Wonho laughed.

"Hey! Don't forget you are talking with your boss." I tried to sound serious but we both ended up laughing.

"I'm sorry, boss."

"Now, seriously. While I'm with Jisung you can go to Chan and see if he needs help with something. I have no idea what are his plans for today. "

"Okay." He nodded and we became silent again.

Jisung's POV
12 November, 2028
Seoul, Korea

"Are we going to go to my room or are we staying here?" Felix asked me and pointed to the living room and I shrugged.

"We can sit here." I said and we walked to the sofa, sitting on it. Felix turned on the TV and played some music, while I was observing the way he was sitting or doing things. I noticed that he was sitting carefully and on a pillow. The make-up on his neck looked way more than it should be and I just couldn't wait more to ask him what was going on.

"So..." I started and smirked and he looked confused at me. Or tried to seem confused.

"So what?"

"You found someone, huh?" I wiggled my eyebrows and he blushed.

"Kinda." Felix mumbled and hid his face in his palms.

"Kinda?" I asked and he nodded.

"We are just having sex and talking for now." He whispered.