Chapter 111

Felix's POV
15 November, 2028
Seoul, Korea

I was slowly walking towards my home, and once I got the chance to text Chan, I told him I was going home. Instead of a message, he just called me.

"Hey!" His voice sounded cheerful.

"Hey!" I giggled. "What's up?"

"I know who won!" He laughed.

"You." I sighed, and my smile disappeared. "Don't worry, you will like it!"

"I know I will." I could literally see his smirk through the phone. "But you sound disappointed."

"I am sad that I wasn't right." I mumbled. "But at the same time, I'm happy for them."

"Because they blew each other?"

"Only Hyunjin gave Jisung a blowjob." I explained, and he sighed.

"I know, same shit." I heard his sight. "So, when will I be able to receive my reward?"

"Uhh... My parents won't be home today so you can come." I shrugged even though he wasn't able to see me.

"Sounds good."

"I will text you again later, because I want to go home as soon as possible and sleep! I'm so tired!" I groaned, and he chuckled.

"Someone was kind of freaky last night..." He teased me, and I sighed. "You really sound tired!" He continued.

"Yes, Christopher! I am!" I hissed and hung up on him. In a moment, he was calling me again, and when I picked up, he laughed. "What?"

"You can't be mad at me for long, can you?"

I shook my head. You idiot! Chan can't see you through the phone!!

"Okay, baby boy! Go home and take a good rest, because I need to get my reward tonight and you won't be able to give it to me if you're sleepy!"

I giggled.

"Okay, daddy!" I squeaked and laughed.

"Have wet dreams, baby boy!"

"Bye, Christopher!" I told him and hung up, hurrying towards home. I needed a really good rest.

Taeyong's POV
15 November, 2028
Osaka, Japan

"Shota, are you ready?" I asked, speaking loudly because me and Yuta were in our room while Shota was in his own. The doors were opened, but I wanted to make sure he had heard me.

"Yes!" Shota exclaimed and stood on our door. He had the biggest smile on his face, and we knew he was more than excited for today. This morning, when me and Yuta went to his room to wake him up, he was already awake and drinking juice in the kitchen.

"Okay, wait for us in the living room." Yuta smiled, and Shota nodded. "He is so happy." He mumbled quietly and pulled my waist.

"I know. He is so happy that he is going to meet Keeho." I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and our bodies pressed to each other.

"Tae, I love you." Yuta whispered, and I kissed him.

"I love you too." I whispered back once I pulled from the kiss. "Now let's go. The little lover is waiting for us." I chuckled.

In the car, Shota was surprisingly quiet. He wasn't asking questions like usual. He was just staring out of the window.

"You are quiet." Yuta noted.

"I'm nervous." He whispered. I noticed that he was playing with his fingers.

"Because of Keeho?" I asked, and Shota nodded. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine."