Chapter 75

Felix's POV
6 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

I walked into the bar after Hyunjin and Jisung, leaving Chan to smoke outside. This time I got the chance to see him from even closer and talk with him. Well not exactly but it was better than nothing. This man was so sexy he was making my knees bent.

I sighed and made my way to the dance floor again a bit disappointed that I had to leave him behind. I wasn't going to start a conversation with him and maybe I was expecting too much from him to do it first. I stopped thinking about this and my body started moving in the rhythm of the music. I was dancing as if there were no people around me and I didn't care what they were thinking about me. I didn't know how many songs had passed when a body pressed against my back.

"You are so sexy!" Someone whispered before walking away. I turned around only to see the back of the man I was literally dreaming about.

Now, you're mine! I thought to myself and started walking after him. By then I had no idea if he was interested in me or he wasn't but this for me looked like an invite for a good way to spend the rest of the night. But he was walking towards the restrooms? I thought he wanted to make me go after him. Oh, no! I wasn't letting him go! I needed to at least know why he told me that.

I ran to catch him and when we both entered the restrooms we pretended that we didn't come here together. When the people were gone and we could look at each other, I asked, "What do you want?"

He didn't say a word. He turned around and went into one of the toilets, but he didn't close the door. Instead, he turned around and faced me. He was confused.

"Why are you here?" He asked with a slight smile on his face. I tilted my head to the left and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Didn't you just follow me for no reason?"

"Ugh, no!" I protested. "No, no!" I shook my head. I took a couple of steps and when I was finally in the cabin, I pressed my body to his, just so we could close and lock that door.

"I didn't ask you to come here." Chan told me while his hands slipped from the sides of my hips to my waist and he pulled me closer.

"But you told me I was sexy." I smirked and placed my hands on his chest, feeling his muscles underneath.

"This doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you followed me here." His face got closer to mine.

"It was an invitation." I whispered and I couldn't wait any longer so I kissed him. The moment our lips touched he started kissing me as if this was his last kiss. He pushed my body and pinned me to the door only to press his body on top of mine. I pulled his hair with one of my arms while the other pulled his shirt. Chan groaned in my mouth and I couldn't keep my moan in. He stretched his arms up and when I took off his shirt, he started kissing me again. The fast lips over mine and the way he was making me lose every brain cell I had in my head was leaving me speechless.

Well now I won! A good fuck and a sexy boyfriend!

My hands slowly got loose and his shirt slipped on the ground. Something I didn't want to do.

"Wait, I..." I started, but he kept on kissing me and I had no chance to speak more than that.

"Just leave it there!" He whispered and continued with the kisses. Our tongues were dancing, making moves I had no idea were possible. His hands grabbed me and when he picked me up, I crossed my legs behind his back. I tried to start kissing him from the neck down, but it was too hard in this position and he wouldn't let me go, so I focused back on his lips. By this time he didn't stop touching my back and my ass, squeezing it and making me even harder.