Chapter 98

Taeyong's POV
13 November, 2028
Osaka, Japan

We entered the apartment and the first thing I saw was Shota's colorful face. The babysitter came after him and apologized for the way he looked.

"Aah," Yuta groaned and hugged me. "Leave him, he's a kid!" He said and smiled. "I need to check up on something," he kneeled in front of Shota and sighed. "I will take Tae with me too! But I promise we will come back soon," Yuta told his son and he nodded.

"Hurry!" He ordered us and looked at him and then at me, pointing at me. "You too!"

"As you say, captain!" I chuckled and Yuta and I went into his office. A small room, mostly used for smoking, but sometimes for talking with other people. Once we were alone, Yuta sat on the desk and took out a cigar.

"You want one?" He asked me and I shook my head. "Okay..."

"What do you want us to talk about? You were beyond quiet in the car." I started and went closer to him, leaning on the desk. Yuta looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Were you ready to leave me?"

"Yes, I was! And I'm not kidding, I will leave you if you don't tell everyone that we're together!"

Yuta said something very quiet, so I looked confused at him and this made him understand that I wasn't able to hear him.

"Johnny knows..."

"Everyone, Yuta! Everyone!" I hissed. He left the cigar he was smoking and nodded.

He got up from the desk and came in front of me. His hands slowly wrapped my body and he abruptly grabbed me and made me sit on the desk. The smoke from his cigar was making the room look mystical, when in reality, there was nothing mystical here. Just old shelves, books and one desk with a lamp and a couple of chairs. Yuta made himself comfortable in between my legs and his eyes slowly went down my body.

"I will fuck you. And I will mark you!" He hissed. "And when people look at your love bites," his hand ran through my neck, "I will proudly say that they are from me."

"Yuta," I started, but his hands slipped under my shirt and that made me arch my back. My eyes slowly closed, as my mind was fighting and fighting with my heart.

"What, baby?" He whispered, his hand slipping down under my pants. I was doing my best to stay focused to not get hard, but the way he was talking to me was making me fail every second. Before I knew it, Yuta's teeth were sunk into my neck and I moaned. His fast reflexes made his hand press my mouth very quickly. I didn't want to worry about Shota when he heard me moaning and screaming Yuta's name, so he was right. We had to be as quiet as possible. And what will we tell that ten year old boy? Yuta moved his head backwards so he could look at me, more specifically at my neck and bit his lip.

"So sexy." He whispered before he buried his face into my neck again and I felt his teeth biting my skin again. One of my hands grabbed his hair while I pressed the other one on my mouth. Yuta squeezed my ass and pulled me towards him, and I couldn't hold my moan, which was muffled by my hand.

Before I knew it I was shirtless and Yuta was kissing my chest, slowly making his way down to my pants. I closed my eyes again when he started kissing my lower stomach. That was one of my favorite places for him to kiss and I was losing my mind every time he was doing that.

"What's up, baby?'' Yuta whispered in front of my lips.

When did he stand up?

"Yuta..." I mumbled and started moving my hips.

"I am going to make sure everyone knows you are taken. I promise you, baby." Yuta kissed me. "Mine and only mine.'' He hissed in my ear and started marking my neck again. I did my best to undress him in the meantime because I needed to feel his skin close to my body. I needed him. I was ready to leave but this wasn't changing the fact that I had a desperate need for him to be close to me.