Chapter 99

Taeyong's POV
13 November, 2028
Osaka, Japan

"I knew they didn't have that much money, but selling his toys for other toys?" Yuta told me and I shrugged.

"This is the most normal thing she had done so far." I mumbled.

"I don't want to think about her now." Yuta mumbled behind me and turned me around.

"Then what do you want to think about?" I asked and he smirked. His hands started wandering on my body before he pushed me on the bed. Yuta crawled over me and sat on my crotch. "I like what you want to think about." I smirked too and Yuta kissed me. We were kissing for a long time while Yuta was pulling my sweatpants and boxers down. I raised a bit so he could take my shirt off and once he was done he pushed me back on the bed.

"Yuta..." I tried to say but my words were cut off by a moan, because he suddenly put my dick in his mouth and started moving his head up and down. He started using his hand too and I closed my eyes, throwing my head back.

It was something I honestly didn't expect to happen since we already did it in the office before dinner. But I guess Yuta had other plans. Not that I was complaining...

His tongue twisted around me and I grabbed his hair. The moment I did that I felt him groaning while I was still in his mouth, which made my eyes roll. Yuta started kissing my lower stomach, his hand moving up and down my length. I looked down to him only to see that his eyes were already pinned on mine.

I loved that man and I was losing it every time he was doing that. I hoped he wouldn't just make me harder than ever.

"I love you," he whispered, and I smiled a bit before feeling him take my cock in his mouth again. I breathed out and tried to stay calm. As much as I wanted this, I was craving his touches and kisses so much, now, as I had them, I felt like I was in heaven.

"Fuck," I groaned when his tongue started twisting around my glans. Before I knew it, the tip of his tongue started rubbing my urethral opening. I rolled my eyes back the moment I felt him. Yuta was changing tactics, giving me much more pleasure than with the basic blowjob. The next thing he did was to start sucking and to tilt his head to the side, so the tip of my cock was hitting the back of his cheek. I groaned, my body clenching as I was dying to fill his mouth with cum. Most probably it was already full of precum that I couldn't stop, but now every cell of my body wanted to explode. Then, his mouth got away and he was once again looking me in the eyes, making me feel the need to fuck him. His hands wrapped around my shaft and he milked my cock, pulling more of the sweet pre cum to the slit, and slowly devoured each drop with his sweet little warm tongue.

I grabbed Yuta's head and started fucking him in the mouth. With every thrust I was getting closer and closer and all I needed was for him to just suck harder. Yuta's hands were on my tights by that moment, but he carefully moved them to my balls and took them. His gentle massages made me go crazier. I breathed in and out slowly, and I couldn't help but moan. Remembering that Shota was in the room right next to the bedroom, I pressed my hand to my mouth, still forcing Yuta's head to take all my length.

"Goddamn..." I hissed quietly, holding Yuta steady as I was slowly moving back and forth. I needed a few moments to take a breath and calm myself down because Shota was most probably still awake and I didn't want him to hear us. I didn't want him to interrupt us.

That's why i tried to keep the slow pace. However, Yuta started speeding up, no matter that I was still holding his hair and was trying to control his movements.

"Yuta!" I tried to say but I ended up moaning his name. He liked that and I knew how much he did, but now his son was living here and I needed to keep quiet. "Fuck, Yutaaa!" I almost screamed pressing my hand on my mouth. My body convulsed; I was so close. Yuta was smiling, enjoying what he was hearing - my moans and grunts. He was sucking, with every suck, a loud noise was filling the room, making me even closer. Then, I finally emptied my balls right away in his mouth. His partly opened lips were leaking cum from one side and a smile appeared on my face as I closed my eyes and let him make a mess. My orgasmic aftershocks slowly started to subside, but Yuta had swallowed the cum in his mouth and was now licking my cock like it was a delicious popsicle. His lips and tongue were carefully taking each drop of my cum, as my cock was slowly softening in his hands.