Chapter 31

Jisung's POV
21 October, 2028
Seoul, Korea

I was sitting on my chair as I was looking at the universities. Felix was there with me and he was looking at something on his phone. I knew that he was going to start talking about Hyunjin again, but honestly, I wasn't in the mood to argue with him at this moment. I was too much into the things I was looking at on my computer, to even notice him laughing at something.

"So, your sugar daddy is..." Felix started and this is where he got my attention. I turned around and he laughed at me. "What? Isn't he your sugar daddy?"

"First of all, he's not. Second of all, I'm not a whore. And third of all, I'm in desperate need for him to leave me, so please don't piss me off."

"Okay then, your boyfriend..." Felix corrected himself and jumped from the bed to show me a meme. After I read it and laughed, he looked at me with a serious look. "What's happening?"

"Nothing. We went out. That's it." I replied and he punched me in the shoulder.

"We go out. Yes, I know that you go out with him, but what's happening?"

"Nothing. He's as nice as he was before, he always takes care of me... That's it. For sure!" I explained.

"I don't understand how you don't like him... He has that long as hell blond hair, he has those tights that you can't even ignore when he's wearing casual jeans, he has that nice and big arms, he..."

"I got it, Felix." I said and sighed. "Yes, I can admit it, he's sexy." I said and my door was opened at this moment. I turned to see if it was the butler, but instead, I saw Lino there looking at us.

"Who is sexy?" He asked and entered the room, closing the door. He looked at us, but more at me and his deadly eyes made shivers go down my spine. He had that ability to make you freak out as soon as you see him looking at you as if he was trying to kill you with his eyes only. "Me?"

"Uh..." Felix mumbled. "I was talking about an actor.." Felix whispered and went back on my bed, leaving me there. "So, Jusingie found the best university for him!"

"I didn't." I whispered. "It's nice, but I'm not sure I want to study there. A lot of people died at the age of twenty three from that university." I explained. "I heard that one of the best students was murdered at the age of twenty three right at his birthday..." I said and Lino laughed.

"So? You're not that special, they won't have intentions to kill you..." He teased me, so I stood up and went closer to him.

"You mean I know nothing, right?" I asked and he shrugged.

"You tell me, Mr Han..." he laughed and saw a glass of water on the table. "I assume that this is Felix's?"

"Yes." I mumbled and he took it. He tried to drink it, but I wanted to make him pour the water all over himself, so I pushed him. Unfortunately, I didn't think about the ice cubes in it that fell on me. At this time I felt everything was so strange. The cold was almost burning my skin and I saw how Lix and Lino were trying to get it away from me. But very soon I wasn't able to breathe normally and I felt my brain getting thirsty for oxigen. I breathed in, but I didn't feel anything coming into my body. I felt dizzy and I wasn't able to see what was happening around me, instead of hearing Lix talking to someone. I wasn't able to recognize any of the words, but his voice wasn't a voice that can be mistaken. "Air..." Was all I could say, seeing how Lino was trying to give me water. He said something to me, but I felt the darkness coming around me. I didn't know what else happened, because I wasn't able to breathe as usual. Everything hung in black, even the little light that was coming from my window disappeared.