Chapter 72

San's POV
4 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

No, no. Not now!

I took it out and my eyes opened wide when I saw that Hyunjin was texting me.

Hyunnie: Where are you?

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore him, putting my phone back into my pocket. Seonghwa opened one door in front of himself and when I saw the room I stood speechless. I gulped and tried to find words to say something, but I couldn't. I just stood there like a complete idiot and I did nothing. My phone kept vibrating.

"Someone should be missing you." Seonghwa whispered, but his voice sounded a bit sad. I shook my head, still not ready to find words to say something. "Answer." He said after my phone kept on vibrating still. I took out my phone just to see that I had 13 new messages from Hyunjin.

Hyunnie: Sannie, I'm worried.

Hyunnie: Chan told me that you had to meet Holy tonight and they are in front of your house and you're not answering.

Hyunnie: Bitch, answer me, or I will find you, dead or alive and will kill you!

Hyunnie: If you're dead I will just kill you again after I make you come to live again!

Hyunnie: No, for real, San, I saw you saw my first message.

Hyunnie: Wait, are you in the hospital?

Hyunnie: I should get that model's number in case you get lost

Hyunnie: LIKE NOW?

Hyunnie: What now? You fucking the poor guy?

Hyunnie: He's injured...

Hyunnie: Sannie, I'm dead serious, why didn't you call Chan, or....

Hyunnie: Okay, you don't want to asnwer me

Hyunnie: have fun with your boy

I sighed and started texting. I didn't want to admit I was with Senghwa again but it was the truth and Hyunjin already knew that. I was kinda embarresed that I forgot about Holy and that I promised her and Chan to meet them.

Sannie: tell them I'm sorry

Sannie: Seongwha was dischaged from the hospital today

Sannie: and I went to his house with him

The answer came almost immediately.

Hyunnie: be gentle with him

Hyunnie: he just got out of the hospital

Sannie: I'm just making sure he is okay, I wont fuck him

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled.

"No, it's fine. As I said someone is missing you." He didnt even look at me.

"It was my best friend." I explained.

"Is he your best friend, or your fuck buddy?" Seonghwa asked me suddenly. I stood there speechless not knowing what to say, but the urge to explain him my whole life freaked me. So, I just shrugged and sat on the bed.

"You will have to investigate." I whispered. "Please, just don't get shot." I sighed and lay back. "The bed is comfy." I whispered again and turned so I could see him.

"This door leads to the bathroom. And this is the closet. You don't have clothes right now, I will give you some for tonight... In case you want to take a shower."

I was listening to him, but honestly, I wasn't ready to react. I stood there, looking like a complete idiot and I was trying to understand what the hell was happening with me ever since this annoying boy got shot. Maybe I was missing my work. And maybe I was missing him... Well, just a little bit. Hopefully...