Chapter 100

Taeyong's POV
13 November, 2028
Osaka, Japan

I took out my fingers quickly and he raised a bit, probably wondering what was going on. I leaned on top of him and stretched my arm all the way to the nightstand. Tight there, on the nightstand there was a hidden button that was making a part of the ceiling come down, giving me a chance to tie him up however I wanted to.

"Give me that ankle," I asked and he slowly let go of his skin. "You're going to hurt yourself," I hissed slowly, cuffing his ankle with one of the cuffs that were lowered from above. I did the same with the other one and this helped him stay in a position where he was going to be more comfortable. For me this was the best position in which I wasn't touching him and he was half free.

"Rules." I said and he nodded. "Don't touch your dick unless I ask you to." I mumbled and leaned to kiss his neck. "And don't touch me, unless I make you do it." His head moved in a little nod as I was preparing the tip of my cock on his lubed entrance. I slipped inside, hearing him groan, and cry because of the pain, his hands stretched both ways, so he couldn't break any rule without wanting to.

"Sir," Yuta asked me.

"Yes, baby doll?" I slipped my hand up his body, taking his neck in my hand.

"Fuck me!" He hissed. "Move, please! Sir, please, move your hips!" He asked. "Sir...." A smile appeared on my lips after I heard this desperate voice begging me to fuck him.

"You want me to move, huh?" I smirked and even though I couldn't wait to fuck him I didn't move. I was going to make him work hard for it.

"Yes, Sir." His hands were squeezing the sheets.

"And what if I don't want to fuck you, baby boy?" I whispered in his ear and he shook his head fastly. "What are you going to do?" I asked as my hand was wrapped around his cock, my thumb pressing the tip of his glans hard.

"S-sir..." His back arched and I barely stopped myself from thrusting hips. "No, please! I'm begging you! Fuck me hard, I need your dick!" My hand on his dick was making him lose his mind and that's why I was using it against him. "Use your porcelain doll to satisfy yourself!"

I rolled my eyes. He couldn't see, but I was losing it too. I was losing control over myself and all I wanted was to kiss his body and start it already. But I didn't. It was much more fun to watch him beg for more.

"Can I move," he asked.

"Manners!" I hissed and smirked.

"Sir, can I move?" He asked, pulling the sheets up. His voice was cracking and I knew that he was going to lose it soon. I was going to lose it too and yet, I clenched my teeth trying to resist. "Sir, please! I'm begging you!" His voice cracked totally and he couldn't pronounce the words as they should be. "Sir," he moved a bit, but my hand grabbed his hip to hold him steady. "Sir, please," he cried out and I chuckled. "Fuck, I need you to move, sir!" Yuta whined once again and I finally made my way out. "Fuck!" He yelled. His hand was pressed to his mouth immediately after that, both of us probably thinking about the same.

Please, God, tell me Shota is sleeping!

"Si-ir," he breathed out. "Sir, please! I want you to tear my hole! I want you to make me lose my breath! I want to feel your hips thrusting into mine!" He groaned again, almost crying, his voice completely down. I smirked and moved back inside, hitting his prostate slowly. "Harder, please! Sir, I need that, I'm...." And I cut his sentence in the middle, thrusting once faster. The movement shocked him, but the moans and yells after that were loud enough to even wake up his son. I pressed my hand on his mouth and bent down to tell him to keep quiet.