Chapter 57

Hyunjin's POV
31 October 2028
Seoul, Korea

When we got there he was standing a step behind me. I grabbed his hand and made him walk side by side with me. I leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "Calm down. If someone asks you, tell them that you're my boyfriend. Half of the people here work with me or want to work with me."

"Hwang!" I heard someone calling me and I and Jisung headed to meet the man. He was drinking a glass of champagne. A man with a tray full of half full glasses of champagne came closer to us and I got one of them. Jisung tried to get one too, but I grabbed his hand.

"Pok," I bowed. "How are you doing?" I asked, and drank some of the champagne. I gave the glass to Jisung and he whispered, "thanks". I smiled.

"I'm doing well. My wife is chit-chatting with some of her friends over there." I looked at where he was glancing at and waved at the woman that looked at me. She waved at me. "I'm glad to see you here!"

Then I smiled and tried to look at Jisung to see if he was feeling good.

"Pok Songho, this is my boyfriend, Han Jisung. Jisung, this is the CEO of Natural Cosmetics INCA," I introduced them and both of them greeted each other. "His first advertising campaign was held by us."

I explained to him and the man nodded.

"It's always a pleasure to work with Bright Spark. Honestly, Hyunjin, your team is the best!" I smiled and thanked.

"So, Bright Spark did your first advertising campaign?" Jisung asked. "I've watched all the ads and I had no idea!" He continued.

"Well, every ad you see of INCA is made by Bright Spark." The man flattered me with his words and Jisung chuckled.

"I know that my boyfriend is the best!" He said. "Why are just a few people in costumes, and most of them wear only masks?"

I dared to explain.

"Because most people would like to go out formally dressed instead of wearing a costume."

"I like your idea! It's matching, and you both look really good. May I ask, Jisung, how old are you?" I tensed.

"Nineteen." He lied. I smiled and nodded.

"So young!" Mr Pok said and I chuckled.

"Love knows no age, right?" I asked and passed the glass to Jisung. When he finished it I turned and told him that he won't drink more.

"I should go," the man bowed and left us.

"What the actual..." He started and I pressed his mouth with my hand.

"Watch your mouth," I whispered and wrapped my hand around his waist, starting to walk around. "Good job with your age." I whispered.

"I'm not going to tell them I'm undraged." Jisung rolled his eyes. "You may be a pedophile but not everyone should know this." He whispered.

I was so done with this boy sometimes.

"Mr. Hwang." A lady in her mid forties cheered and got closer. She hugged me and then looked at Jisung. "I'm Kim Suyeon. It's really nice to meet you."

"Han Jisung." Jisung smiled shyly.

"Oh, you are so cute." She giggled and looked at me. "I'm so happy to finally see you with someone." She grabbed Jisung's hand and held it. At first he was surprised but then she started telling him stuff about me and he relaxed. "I have known him since he was a kid. And he has always been alone. I'm glad he finally came to his senses."

Jisung chuckled.

"He loved playing it hard to get."

We talked a few more minutes with the woman and she excused herself, saying that she needed to greet someone else.