Chapter 103

Yuta's POV
14 November, 2028
Seoul, Korea

I woke up and looked around the dark room. Taeyong was missing from the bed, and he was for sure not in the shower because we took a shower before we went to bed. I got up and noticed that I was fully naked. "What the fuck?" I asked myself, but went to the wardrobe and took one of the robes we used to wear when me and Tae were having a lazy day. I put it on and left the room in search of my boyfriend.

"Good morning," I whispered as I saw him on the couch in the living room.

"Heey!" He got up and came closer, taking me in a big hug. I was so sleepy.

"What's the time?"

"Five." He told me and I looked at him confused.

"Five? That early?"

But Tae started laughing and ruffled my hair.

"Ooh," he chuckled. "It's five in the afternoon!"

"Five in the after...." I looked at him shocked. "What the..."

"Yuttie, we went to bed after four." He mumbled and kissed my nose.

"What, really?" I couldn't believe it.

"Mhm..." He placed a sweet kiss on my lips. "You were sleeping so sweet and when I tried to wake you up, you wanted to sleep five more minutes, but I decided to let you take a rest after last night." He told me and made me look up at his eyes. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes. Where is Shota?" I whispered. "He's.."

"Out with the babysitter." Tae told me and I smiled.

Tae served me to eat and sat on the other chair. I was sitting carefully because I didn't want to understand what the amount of pain in my ass was going to be if I wasn't careful with it.

"Does it hurt a lot?" He whispered.

"Not unbearably much." I assured him I was fine and started eating. "Ooh," I sighed. "I had to go to work..."

"I spoke with Mark. Everything is alright. Johnny is better. Once they release him, he will leave Japan." I heard him saying, but I didn't care that much.

I had finished eating and Tae left the dish in the sink. Then, before I knew it, the front door opened and Shota and his loud noises came all the way to the kitchen. When he saw me he jumped in my hands and I took him carefully because all my muscles were sore.

"Daddy, why are you in bruises too?" He placed a hand on my neck and it hurt me. I slowly removed it, hearing Taeyong's giggles.

"I will leave." I heard the voice of the babysitter behind me but I didn't turn around. Taeyong nodded and she left.

"Shota, are you hungry?" Tae asked him and he nodded.

"So, daddy... Why are you in love bruises too?" Shota asked again.

"It's not called that, Shota." Tae laughed and put one plate on the table. Shota got down from me and sat on the free chair.

"But you said you are doing them when you love someone." He looked genuinely confused.

"Yes, we did. But they are not called bruises. It's love bites." Tae explained as he sat on the chair next to me.

"Ohh, okay."

"Are you okay?" Tae whispered and I nodded.

"Daddy."

"What?" I looked at Shota.

"Daddy Tae told me why you yelled last night." Shota giggled and I froze. I looked shocked at Taeyong.

What has he done?