Chapter 183

Jisung's POV
25 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

"If you had let me take care of you, you wouldn't have been in pain now." Hyunjin said, and his hands grabbed the end of my pullover, and he slightly pulled it up, but then he stopped and looked at me. "Are you going to be cold?" His voice was so much softer now.

"No, but let me remove these jeans," I mumbled, trying to reach the button.

"I'll take them off." He told me before he stood up and unbuttoned my jeans. I closed my eyes, feeling his hands touching me where I wanted to be touched the most. Then, he pulled the fabric of my legs and returned to his previous position.

"Please," I begged once again. "Please, fuck me," I tried not to sound as desperate as I was. Maybe I was failing.

"I'll make you feel good, I promise, love." He whispered and suddenly his head got lost under my pullover. I had no idea why he didn't just take it off when I told him it was fine, but I figured he was probably afraid I was going to get too cold. Which was, in fact, impossible when his body was so close to mine. I felt his wet kisses on my skin again.

"Hyunjin, I want you," I hissed. "I want you, I want this, and I want you to be the one to do it," I kept on begging him. No matter how many times he told me that he wasn't going to do it yet, I was desperately trying to convince him.

I heard his quiet moan before he bit the skin on my chest, leaving another mark on my body. His hand slid down, playing with the band of my boxers.

"Fuck," I hissed. "Hyunjin, I want to feel you," I groaned, pulling my pullover up so I could free him.

He got the idea and went out, facing me again.

"You won't be cold?" He questioned, and only after I shook my head did he take it off. His shirt followed my clothes on the ground, and I was finally able to see his body. Hyunjin went down on me, his lips kissing my lower stomach.

"Can you come closer?" I asked him. I was more than happy that he was getting close to my most sensitive parts, but I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to touch him, I wanted to bite him and mark him too.

"What's up, my love?" Hyunjinw hispered and caressed my face. "Are you feeling alright?" He rubbed his nose against mine softly.

"I want to kiss you," I mumbled, and he smashed my lips with his. "I mean... I want to kiss your body," I whispered, meeting his eyes.

"You said you were in pain." His voice was almost inaudible. He was softly caressing the side of my body, easing me and making me relax even more than I already was. "Maybe I can take care of you first?" He suggested and waited for my answer.

"Let's do it as if we're a normal couple, and we have normal sex." I mumbled and made him move so I could kiss him.

"And how do normal couples have normal sex?" He chuckled with a big smile on his face.

"They don't do it like that. First, I will help you, and then you can help me." I told him and smiled.

Hyunjin laughed and cupped my face, kissing me.

"Okay, smart boy. Do you have more requirements?" He questioned.

"No," I said and dragged him up more so I could connect our lips.

"Love..." He started, but his words were interrupted by a moan. "Do you want me to lay down so you will be more comfortable?"

"Honey, I'm always comfortable when I have to kiss you," I muttered, without even noticing I called him honey.

"From boo to honey..." He breathed out. "I will be hubby soon." Hyunjin chuckled.

"No," I hissed. "You're going to be seduced and abandoned." I told him, going down on him. At that moment, he was distracted. That meant only one thing- it was my time! It wasn't hard to turn us around. I got on top of him, slipping down his body as I placed kisses all over his stomach. He was hard so I placed my hand on his bulge. "Damn," I hissed, moving my hand away so I could make some space for my mouth to bite his member. I looked up, Hyunjin had stretched his arms to the sides and squeezed the cover of his bed.