Chapter 135

Jisung's POV
20 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Hyunjin's chest. I smiled, snuggling into him, and feeling his scent. He always smelled so good and slowly, but surely, it was becoming the scent that could calm me down. It made me feel safe, it made me feel at home.

I bit my lip when I remembered what happened yesterday. I still couldn't believe what had happened but I wasn't going to lie, it was one of the best days. I especially loved its ending. Even though I wanted us to actually have sex, what he made me feel was satisfying enough. I was feeling my body a bit sore and my asshole was hurting me a bit, however, it was totally worth it. And maybe the star of the show the previous day wasn't the amount of pleasure I received but Hyunjin. Him becoming a total moaning mess in front of my eyes. His voice showed me exactly how good he was feeling. Exactly how good I made him feel. And knowing that I was the reason behind all that made me feel way better than it should have.

"Mmh..." I heard him murmuring and the vibrations I felt through his chest made me feel amazing. "Why aren't you sleeping, love?" He groaned, his voice deeper than I've ever heard it. I looked up to his face and his slightly opened eyes were stabbing mine.

"I just woke up," I mumbled and raised a bit so I could see his whole face. "Why?"

He looked to the side and that made me do as him.

"It's barely five in the morning. Close your eyes now and let's sleep," he took me in his hug and we both turned to the left, him spooning me. One of his arms was under my neck while the other one was resting on my stomach and his thumb was rubbing my skin. "Are you okay, love?" He whispered suddenly in my ear.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because you are awake so early in the morning..."

Damn, this hot morning voice...

"I was just thinking." I looked back at him and smiled, assuring him that everything was fine.

"About?"

"Let's sleep!" I giggled. "You wanted that." I reminded him and closed my eyes. Thinking more about the previous night was going to make me hard and needy. Needy for one thing. Hyunjin.

It was a bit scary how my feelings for him were growing progressively bigger and bigger for such a short period of time and it was something I wouldn't have believed a month ago.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep again. All I could think about was us, me and him in a harmonic relationship, and his morning wood I was feeling.

Jisung, stop! Just sleep!

I tried to stop my thoughts from going where they were headed to and tried to clear my mind and fall asleep. But Hyunjin wasn't sleeping and this was making it hard for me to succeed especially with him talking to me.

"You won't tell me what you were thinking about?" He whispered and kissed my neck.

"You're hard." I suddenly spoke. "This is what I was thinking about."

"Sex? Again? Love, you need therapy for that too!" Hyunjin joked and giggled, kissing my neck again.

"I mean... You're... I... Sorry." I decided to shut up after I didn't succeed in constructing a sentence and sighed.

"Hey," he turned my head to the side so we would look at each other. "I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I'm sorry, love." Hyunjin whispered, looking at me with a sad face.

"It's fine, really." I smiled and he kissed my nose. "I was just... thinking about last night and your boner is not helping me," I admitted, ashamed, and Hyunjin giggled. This time when he went down for a kiss his lips landed on mine. I cupped one side of his face, deepening the kiss even more.