Chapter 173

Kai's POV
24 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

"You can do it here..." It was hard for me to talk because of the kisses but I somehow managed to say.

"No," Kyungsoo mumbled, turning the water off, "I want you to be comfortable."

I couldn't help but smile.

He helped me dry myself and did the same with him before he picked me up, carrying me to the bed. He was so gentle when he put my body on the mattress. He caressed me, making my skin burn but not from pain. He kissed me, licked me, and bit me, every time reminding me that there were people who didn't think you were a toy. If I only knew that Christopher called Namjoon for himself... this wouldn't have happened. When I saw him wasted... I should've known. And I should've run away. 

Kyungsoo spread my legs and buried his face in my ass, making me forget about everything else.

"Fuck..." I groaned, feeling his tongue make circles around my entrance. He applied pressure and I felt his tongue stretching me. My eyes closed and I squeezed the sheets. I didn't know why I liked it that much. Because he was gentle? Because of what happened today? Or simply because there was something about this man that was making me like it with him more than with others.

His tongue was fucking me but it wasn't enough. I wanted more. I needed to feel more of him.

"Kyungsoo," I called him and he raised his head looking at me. "Fuck me..." I begged him. "Fuck me," I repeated because he was staying still. "Please," I cried out. "I want to feel you inside me," I whined.

Since when have you become so pathetic, Jongin? What's next? Begging him to love you?

Kyungsoo moved away from me. He put on a condom, took lube out of somewhere, and as he was about to pour over his dick, I grabbed his wrist.

"No need," I assured him and he nodded. 

"Okay," he muttered and surprisingly he didn't insist. "But tell me if you..."

"I will," I assured him and pulled out a smile.

"Thanks," he mumbled.

Then I felt him. His cock was so hard and big, stretching me and making me squeeze the sheets again, shutting my eyes and trying to adjust to the size of him.

"Are you okay?" I heard his worried voice and nodded.

"Yeah, it's fine," I mumbled and gulped.

"Kai, do you want me to stop?" He stopped moving, his body frozen. I opened my eyes and looked at him only to see that he was staring directly at mine.

"No, really."

"But you look like you are in pain," Kyungsoo complained. I pulled his body closer to mine and wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

"You are just big." I moaned in his ear. "You can move. Please..."

He slowly got in and then out. My eyes rolled to the back of my head just because I was feeling good and at the same time even though there was pain, he was touching my body constantly moving his hands and this was distracting me. Thus I didn't feel the pain like I would in the beginning.

For someone who had had sex so many times, I just wasn't used to that. Usually, I wasn't showing any emotions, but he was changing me, he was trying to make me want him more.

"Are you feeling good?" Kyungsoo muttered in my ear, his voice huskier compared to a while ago.

"Y-yes..." I moaned, trying to pull his body even closer than he already was, which was almost impossible. His thrusts slowly started to turn into faster and sharper ones, making the moans coming out of my mouth just become more and more. "This feels so good!"