Chapter 132

Hynjin's POV
19 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

"She knows, right?" Jisung asked, moaning loudly. 

I bit my lip. I wanted to say fuck it to all my morals and just fuck him right here but I needed to keep my mind clear. Despite the fact that with Jisung next to me this was the hardest task.

"You think she didn't notice this morning?" I chuckled. "Or at the mall too?"

"You are right." He breathed out. "Hyunjin..." He almost whined, because my hand wasn't stopping its movements.

"You started this," I told him with a smirk.

"When will we... be home?" His gulp was loud as his head fell back against the seat.

"Almost there, my love..." I mumbled.

The moment I stopped in front of my house both Jisung and I jumped out of the car. He basically ran to me, smashing our lips in a bruising kiss. I picked him up and he wrapped his arms and legs around me, moving his kisses to my neck, and making me moan.

We got into the house quickly, passing all the guards around the yard. At this point, I didn't care who looked at us or who noticed that I was being kissed while I was carrying a boy home. All I needed was me and him to be alone.

"Pick the fucking phone, you stupid brat!" I heard Chris from the living room once I closed the door. "Pick the fuck up!" He begged someone, who he had probably called quite a few times by that time.

"Go upstairs," I left Jisung step on his legs and he looked up at me, disappointment washing over his face. "I will tell Chan to not disturb us and that we're home, so he won't be scared if he hears one of us." I gently rubbed his cheek with my thumb and he nodded. Jisung did what I told him, going upstairs to my room, while I entered the living room. The first thing I saw was Chan tossing his phone on the sofa.

"You good, bro?" I asked and he looked at me a bit startled.

"Didn't you go out with your boyfriend?" He inquired and I nodded.

"Things changed. We will spend the night at home." I told him and smiled knowing what was about to come.

"Okaay, no disturbing, I understand!" He raised an eyebrow.

"What's up with you?" I asked, making a sign with my head towards the phone.

"Nothing," Chan mumbled but he looked strange.

"Is it your boy?" I questioned.

"Why are you even asking, don't make your boyfriend wait for you." He hissed and I sighed, knowing that he was making me go because he didn't want to talk about it.

"We will talk about it tomorrow then," I told him as I was leaving the room. I wasn't going to let this slip.

I quickly went upstairs and into my room where I saw Jisung waiting for me close to the door. The moment he saw me entering he dragged me inside, lounging on me. I made sure to close and lock the door before my hands slipped on his body. I grabbed his ass, making him moan in our kiss.

"How many have you brought here?" He mumbled looking me in the eyes so innocently that I wanted to rip his clothes and make him mine.

"You..." I hissed, picking him up again and pinning him on the wall. "Only you, Jisung." I groaned in his ear and his hand pulled my hair.

"Are you sure?" He asked me and I smirked.

"I haven't brought anyone here under any circumstances," I whispered and licked his ear before I nibed on it. The moan that escaped his lips was quiet but sounded so needy. My hand slipped on his neck and once again my fingers squeezed it slightly, making him moan again, this time louder.