Chapter 147

Taeyong's POV
21 November 2028
Osaka, Japan

I walked into Yuta's office, seeing two men sitting on the chairs in front of his desk. I stood next to the open door, waiting for them to walk out.

"That's for now," Yuta told them. "You can go."

The men nodded, getting up and walking out of the room. I closed the door behind them, locking it.

"Found them," I mumbled with a smile, getting closer to Yuta and showing him the folder I was carrying.

"Keeho's parents?" Yuta questioned and I nodded, giving him the folder. He opened it, scanning the information that was written there.

"So... He is Korean?" Yuta glanced at me and I nodded again.

"Lived in Canada in his early childhood before moving here. His parents were living in Korea before moving to Canada but that's all I know about their past."

He nodded and pulled me closer till I sat in his lap.

"Thank you."

His lips pressed to mine and I deepened the kiss, biting him a bit.

"I will ask Sam to check up on them," he whispered and I leaned on his forehead. He looked worried.

"Don't worry that much. He is fine. I just spoke with his guard." I told him and cupped his face. "I will keep in touch with them throughout the day."

"I am just afraid that his mother is being really quiet. I think that a social worker has to come home and check up on us and the environment." He whispered. "I want this to be over, I want to let him go to school without worrying that I won't see him ever again."

"Nakamoto Yuta has a fear," I joked with him and kissed him. "I promise you, everything will be fine!"  

"I had a fear and now I have two." He squeezed my waist and I caressed his face.

"Neither me nor Shota are going anywhere and not even his psycho mother is going to separate you two. And I," I showed him my hand with my ring on it, "am tied to you, like it or not." I chuckled and he smiled.

"What am I going to do without you?" Yuta sighed.

"You will probably be dead." I joked and pulled his head, connecting our lips.

He took his phone and quickly dialed someone. The person was either Sam or someone who was his friend. But considering he didn't have many friends, the first option was more likely.

"Sam, yes... I need you to do me a favor." He said and I smiled.

"I'm leaving you," I mouthed as I stood up and left. He waved at me before I closed the door.

Hyunjin's POV
21 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

I was in the car when my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket, seeing that it was Yuta. I picked up, greeting him.

"Yuta, is everything alright?" I asked him.

"Sam, yes... I need you to do me a favor."

"Sure, what is it?" I said and waited for him to answer.

"Can you find information about the past of two people? Koreans. Moved to Canada then to Japan but Tae can't find anything about their past."

"Yeah, sure. Just give me more information about them."

"I will send you the information in a while. Is that okay?" He questioned and I nodded but I realized he wasn't able to see me.

"I will ask the police to check them," I told him and he thanked me. Then he hung up and I dialed Jisung straight after that. I couldn't stop thinking about last night and the way he brought me back into my past, yet I didn't feel bad about it.