Chapter 92

Jisung's POV
12 November
Seoul, Korea

We were walking slowly to my house. From one side, I wanted to spend more time with him, but, on the other hand, I wanted him to believe that I wasn't interested in him at all. Yet, I didn't succeed today, looking at his pants. Just thinking about it made my face burn.

Hyunjin's phone started ringing and he took it out of his pocket. Seeing the name he sighed but picked up anyway.

"What's up, Chan?" He asked. "When am I coming home?" He continued after a while and looked at me. "I don't know. Maybe in a while, why?" The man on the other side of the phone said something and Hyunjin made a strange face. "I haven't saw that you have texted me." There was silence from Hyunjin again because Chan was talking. "I am not going to the bar tonight. San wanted to meet so I will probably go to his house." A few moments later he said bye and hung up.

"You're lying," I said and looked at him with a smirk.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He didn't look at me but I saw his small smile.

"So, you weren't checking your phone a while ago?" I continued asking him. He should be teased too, not only me.

"I'm surprised you have noticed that I checked my phone because you were too busy to stare at my dick." It was his turn to smirk.

"I wasn't staring at it!" I denied. Yes, you were, Jisung, I reminded myself, but turned away from him. "I wasn't!" I repeated.

"Oh, yeah, I believe you. I'm sure I was naked in your head."

"If you want to fuck someone, just go find someone." I pushed the bike and started walking fast towards my house. I was extremely ashamed that he was right and yet I wasn't sure what I felt towards him. He rushed after me, grabbing my arm and turning me so we could stand face to face.

"I do want to fuck someone and this someone is you but I won't do it unless you say you want to be with me." He stared at my eyes before continuing. "We passed the car, let me drive you back home."

"No!" I yelled. "If you want to be with me, you're wasting your time! I will go to..."

I was interrupted.

"To Italy and I don't want any relationships now." Hyunjin groaned and grabbed my face. "Let me remind you who was the person who begged me to fuck him. Let me tell you that I am barely holding it back, when you ask me with your pretty little face and look me with those eyes." He told me straight at my face and I sighed. I wanted to tell him something, but he was right and I had no idea what. That's why I pushed him away.

"Let me go home take this fucking bike and do whatever you want to with it, go drive somewhere you want with this luxurious car, I don't care!" I kept on yelling and pushing him. "I just want to go home, so leave me, okay?" I rushed away from the spot we were fighting. I was running, not even letting myself think about it. My eyes were getting teary.

"Jisung." Hyunjin yelled behind me but I didn't stop. Unfortunately for me, he caught me and held me tight against his body. "Listen to me, please."

Hands wrapped around my body, his breath close to my neck, his whispering voice making me so weak. I breathed in.

"Leave me!" I hissed and tried to get away from him.

"I won't." He whispered, holding me even tighter. "You mean so much to me and that's what I'm trying to show you."

"I said, leave me!" I tried to get away once again, but he turned me around, so I could face him. I was crying and I was trying and trying to push him away from me. "You deserve nothing! You are a bad person, Hyunjin!"