Chapter 150

Jisung's POV
21 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

We stood there for an hour or so more before we left. Both Hyunin and I weren't drinking alcohol. I, because of my father, him, because he wanted me to feel more comfortable.

"Ah, this was amazing. Right, Insu?" Mom said the moment we entered the car waiting for us.

"For sure! I had no idea... And he..." I pointed at Hyunjin, "Wanted me to feel like a complete idiot! Why didn't you tell me?" I complained.

"I like to see your surprised face!"

"Mila and Felix won't believe me!" I groaned and took my phone. I checked the group chat once again, Felix hadn't seen the messages. So I decided to ask the rest.

Seunggie: Anyone know something about Felix?

"I hope this is not done with shady deals." My father said. I had no idea what he meant because I heard him, but I didn't listen to him. I opened my private chat with Felix deciding to text him too.

Seunggie: Lixxie? You here? I'm worried! Please text me... and also, you won't believe this!

Seunggie: HYUNJIN ORGANIZED AN EXHIBITION WITH KIM SOOYEON HERSELF HERE FOR ME AND I MET HER FELIX HOW DO I BREATHE AGAIN

Then I texted Mila.

Jisung: YOU WONT BELIEVE WHO I MET TODAY

Jisung: AND WHO ASKED ME TO PROMISE THAT THEY WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO BE INVITED TO MY FIRST FASHION SHOW

"I donated money to the gallery," Hyunjin mumbled and I raised my head, switching my eyes between Hyunjin and my father. "And they organized the exhibition for me."

"This doesn't mean that there are no shady deals involved."

"Dad, can you stop?!" I looked angry at him.

"I donated 200 million won and, yes, it may seem like a lot but it's not much compared to what I earn. Owning five of the biggest businesses in Korea gives me the opportunity to be able to donate." Hyunjin explained and the amount of money that he had given only to make this possible for me made my heart beat fast. It was way more than I wanted him to spend on me, yet, he went out of his way only to make me experience this... it was just priceless.

"Insu, just stop." Mom breathed out.

"I was just saying." He shrugged.

"You promised me something!" I hissed.

"Jisung, don't be so dramatic, I haven't done anything." He crossed his arms.

"Mhm," Hyunjin mumbled. "There's no need," he looked at me. "Everything I'm earning and spending is declared and documented. I don't hide anything and what I do with my money is my own decision."

"I really do hope everything is clear. I don't want my son to be going out with a criminal." My dad said, but then he looked at me and shut up. He didn't say anything else. He stood silent all the way to the restaurant.

San's POV
21 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

I was sitting on the couch, my laptop on my lap, while I was trying to find more information about the two people Hyunjin asked me to research. As I was reading some documents my phone started ringing. I didn't even look at it before I picked it up, because I didn't expect anyone other than Hyunjin.

"Hey, San." Seonghwa's voice caught me off guard.

"Seonghwa?" I asked but I wasn't paying much attention to him because of what was happening on my screen.