Chapter 126

Hyunjin's POV
18 November, 2028
Seoul, Korea

Everything played in front of my eyes in slow motion. One moment Jisung was yelling at his father and the next he was soaking wet and freaking out. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I immediately got up from my chair and turned his so I could face him.

"Hanji!" His mother yelled but I didn't pay attention to this. I fell on my knees and grabbed his face.

"Love, look at me." His eyes were wandering around and I was feeling that he was going to faint if I didn't bring him back to reality. "Love, I'm here." His watery eyes moved on mine. "Bring blankets," I told his parents before I turned my attention to Jisung again. He was gasping for air and he couldn't breathe properly. "Baby, focus on me, okay? I'm here, I'm not leaving you. It's okay."

"Cold," Jisung whined.

"Don't think about it, think about me, okay?" My hands slipped under his shirt. "Can I remove this, love?" I looked into his eyes, searching for a confirmation and when I saw his little nod I immediately started pulling his shirt. His body was shivering. Jisung's mom gave me one blanket and I wrapped it tightly around him. "You are fine, love!" I whispered, hoping that hearing my voice would help him focus on it and he wouldn't pass out. "But I need you to breathe. Calm down and try to breathe. Don't panic. I'm here and just won't let anything happen to you." As I was talking I grabbed the band of his jeans. "Can I take them off too, love?" Jising nodded again and I thanked him. "Breathe with me, love," I mumbled as I was unzipping his jeans.

I started breathing in and out and he tried to follow me, mimicking me, no matter that it was hard for him. Once I was done I tried to wrap the blanket tight around him but Jising wrapped his arms around my shoulders and hid his head in my neck. He was still not breathing properly but I tightened my grip around his body so he could feel that I was there.

"Do you want me to take you to your room, my love?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Please," Jisung whined and I got up, raising him.

Surprisingly for me, his father stood there silently, his mom only watched me leave with him in my hands. I got up to his room as quickly as I could and I left him on the bed, covering him with another blanket.

"Your boxers are wet," I said and got to the wardrobe. I found a pair of boxers and returned to him, he was looking at me as if I was God himself. I sat next to him and made him look at me. "Calm down," I whispered.

"Hug me," he whined again and I lay next to him. I hugged him and my hands started stroking him.

"Love, we have to change your boxers... They are wet!" I reminded him. "Please let me change them and I will lay next to you and will hug you."

Jisung nodded. I smiled and quickly changed his boxers with new ones before lying back to him. I let him lay on my chest and hugged him tighter. My hands were caressing his back, but he was slowly calming down which made me relax too.

It was fifteen or even more minutes after that, when I felt his breathing becoming even. His muscles soon weren't tense at all, and when I looked at him I saw him sleeping. I smiled and tried to escape, but his hands were holding me tight. I removed them very cautiously and got up from the bed. I took the boxers and left them in the basket with the laundry in his room, and then I left.

Once I got into the kitchen, I saw his mother and father trying to calm each other down. I chuckled.

"He's fine. He's sleeping and I will only ask for a glass of hot water. He will need water when he wakes up." I whispered. His mother poured a glass of hot water and passed it to me.