Chapter 143

Hyunjin's POV
20 November, 2028
Seoul, Korea

"That was fun." Jisung giggled and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You had fun for sure," I mumbled.

"Yeah." He smirked and took my arm, pulling me as we made our way outside.

In the car, he sat straight into my lap. His legs were resting on the space next to me, his arms wrapped around my shoulders and his head was buried into my neck. I thought that maybe, just maybe, he was tired and wanted to rest but all my hopes broke down the moment his lips touched my skin and he started placing pecks all around my skin.

"Love," I mumbled, my head falling back. It felt too good and I just couldn't stop him. He did that for a pretty long time, when he was getting tired of just kissing me he would lick or bite my neck, but I didn't mind at all. His hand pulled my head up and when I looked at him he kissed me. Our lips danced against each other as we made out all the way till we reached his house.

"Wanna come in?" He inquired, breathing heavily.

"I don't think it's a good idea, love," I mumbled and caressed his face.

"But..." Jisung sounded more than sad. I kissed him cupping his face.

"Get inside now and I will call you when I go home."

He wasn't satisfied with my idea but nodded, going out of the car after he had kissed me for one last time. As always I waited for him to go inside and only then I told the driver to take me home.

***

I was dialing his number as I was going up the stairs and called him when I was in my room. He picked up almost immediately and I smiled, hearing his voice.

"You are so bad..." He whined and I chuckled.

"I am not bad, love." I giggled and he groaned.

"You will give me blue balls." Another whine. This time I smirked.

"You know I can still help you, right?"

"How?" He asked. I heard noises as if he was moving. Footsteps. "You're not here! I just checked!" He told me and I chuckled.

"Mhm, now just go to your bed and make sure you're under the covers because I will make you undress yourself completely."

Jisung's moan surprised me. I wasn't touching him, I wasn't even there, and yet he was moaning.

"Hyunjin," he breathed out. "I'm in bed." He whispered.

"Okay, baby. Now, undress yourself. You can touch your skin as you do so and make yourself feel good." I was mumbling softly against the phone. "Just imagine that my hands are all over your body." 

Jisung moaned loudly and I closed my eyes, enjoying his voice.

"Hyunjin..." He whined and I moaned. My name sounded so sexy coming from his mouth.

As a teenager, it was completely normal for him to be like that. Teenagers are horny half the time, want attention, and don't know how to stop themselves from getting horny easily. But that was strange for me. I was uncontrollable when he was around, and despite the fact that I was trying my best to not show it, I wasn't really succeeding. This was something that I didn't have a problem with before. When I heard his voice, whining and moaning my name in my ear, I couldn't resist and I touched myself too.

I've always wondered if there was something that was going to drive me crazy and get me off the rails, and I finally knew what it was. Jisung, from a person who said he wasn't going to sleep with me in the club, to a person who was trying to get in my bed constantly.