Chapter 131

Hyunjin's POV
19 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

I texted Jisung that I was in front of his house but he didn't answer so I decided to ring the doorbell. His father opened the door and he wasn't very pleased to see me.

"Hello, Mr. Han." I bowed. "I'm here to pick Jisung."

"For?" He asked me.

"I am taking him out on a date. We are going to do yoga," I explained and he nodded.

"If you hurt my son, I..."

"I won't let anything happen to him." I interrupted him.

"I don't like you and I won't like you but I will pretend I tolerate you only because of him."

"Okay." I nodded. I didn't care much whether he liked me or not. I just wanted to keep his opinion away from Jisung so he wasn't making him feel bad.

"Be careful." He warned me before moving to the side so I could walk in. "He should be in his room."

I went upstairs and when I knocked on the door his mother opened it. I smiled and bowed.

"I'm here to take Jisung," I chuckled and she moved to the side so I could get in. Jisung was wearing grey sweatpants and a T-shirt. He was putting on a jacket when he heard me and turned around, so now we were face to face and he was smiling a little. "Love, you look amazing," I whispered and made a couple of steps forward so his mother could close the door and keep the hot air inside the room.

"Thank you," he smiled and I noticed the bracelet on his wrist. The same one I gifted him when I came here for dinner. I smiled brightly and he came closer, hugging me. I could see his mom being more than happy and smiling brighter than the sun.

"I'm glad that he's going to spend more time with you," she said and I nodded with a smile.

"Are you ready, love?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes," Jisung mumbled but I felt like something was going on.

"Are you okay, love?" I inquired, cupping his face and he nodded.

"I am. Let's go." Jising took my hand and started walking to the door.

"Have fun." Mom said and we thanked her, telling her goodbye.

When we were in the car I turned to him and looked him in the eyes. I could feel that there was something wrong and I needed to know what. I couldn't look at him like that.

"Love, tell me what's going on?" I mumbled quietly and he sighed.

"I had a fight with my father. That's all." He tried to smile but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Are you sure?" I raised my eyebrow and he sighed.

"I had a panic attack but I am okay now."

"Love, why didn't you call me?" I pulled him closer and hugged him.

"I didn't want to bother you," Jisung mumbled.

"I see you're wearing the bracelet," I started. I had forgotten to tell him about it and I knew he had no idea why I gifted him such a bracelet. Plus, I wanted to distract him a bit.

"Mhm, it's really cute!" He chuckled. On his bracelet, there was a drawing of a sun. Since we were still in the car and the engine was started so he wouldn't be cold, I decided that this was the best time to tell him about his gift.

"This bracelet is important. Please don't take it off, it's pure silver anyway." I assured him and tried to roll my sleeve up and show him mine. It was the same, except for the moon drawing on the top of it.