Chapter 94

Hyunjin's POV
13 November, 2028
Seoul Korea

It was an early morning. I woke up and remembered how Jisung was acting yesterday. I completely understood that he was worried about me, but I honestly wanted to prove him that I knew what I was doing. Sadly, I couldn't tell him everything. Otherwise I was risking way too much and no matter how much I wanted Chan to be wrong, he was right about this.

I got up after I had texted him and went to the kitchen. It was nearly six in the morning and Holy was awake. She was explaining something to the bodyguard that was with her, but surprisingly she was talkative today.

"Morning!" I said as I entered and went to the coffee machine to make myself a cup of coffee. Holy saw me and came closer.

"Is Kkami in your room? I want to play with him!" I told her that he was there and he needed a walk, so they could go out in the yard and play.

"Get yourself a jacket, Holy!" I yelled after her and sighed.

"She woke me up at four in the morning!"

"Chan is not here?" I asked the bodyguard and he shrugged before leaving after Holy. Maybe he was with his toy... I sighed and took my phone from the kitchen table, where I left it before. I texted him, and very soon I received a text back.

SAM: Holy is awake. Where are you?

CHRIS: I will come home around eight. I have something to do.

I shrugged and sat on the chair. I started thinking about the deal with Heo. Even though we still had no idea when the stock would be in Korea, I needed to know exactly how I was going to do it. I have no idea how, but I needed to find the perfect people for that. And before Chan was here, I was going to check up on the event agency, because I received a couple of phone calls yesterday, which I didn't take, because I was with Jisung.

***

I was working in my office. I had just finished the talk with Lee Jinki and I was checking on some of the documents he sent me. I heard a knock on my door and raised my head from the laptop. Before I could say anything Chan walked through the door. and sat on one of the two armchairs in front of my desk.

"I see you had an interesting night." I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"Good morning to you too.''

"You were with your toy again? And the whole night..."

"Maybe I was alone." Chan mumbled and I chuckled.

"Oh, yeah, for sure. The man that hasn't done anything in more than two years and is barely leaving the house suddenly starts to spend the nights alone and outside." I got up and went to the other armchair, sitting on it and looking at Chan. "I'm happy for you though."

"Because I fucked someone?" He raised his eyebrow and I shrugged.

"You never know. Maybe it can turn into something more." I smirked again and enjoyed how annoyed he was getting. He received a message on his phone so he took it out and after he read it he started typing.

"You know what?" I started when he put his phone down again. "Maybe it's better that it didn't work out between you and Felix.''

"Why are you even thinking about Felix?" He asked me.

"Because for a young boy like Felix he wouldn't be able to keep up with you."

"Keep up with me?"

"More like with your dick." I laughed. "And with your all night long fucks."

"Are you jealous, because you don't fuck your toy?" Chan asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway!" I hissed. He received another message and decided to open it and answer it, so I waited, before I spoke again. "Check what's going on with the casino. Find someone to get inside undercover. Garcia is not winning this game, not while I'm here!"