Chapter 19

Yuta's POV

15 October, 2028
Osaka, Japan

I woke up when my alarm rang and I slowly got up from the couch. I was sore and I missed sleeping on our comfortable bed while Taeyong was hugging me. I looked around and realized that the house was way too quiet. Usually Tae would get up a little bit before me and make coffee and something for breakfast, but this morning was different. There wasn't the usual smell of fresh coffee and the first thing that came into my mind was that he had overslept, but it turned out I wasn't right. After looking around the house I realized that he simply wasn't at home. I quickly got dressed and skipped the coffee, going out of the house as soon as I could. I wanted to go to work and talk with him. I was tired of us having fights because of Johnny. Taeyong was always so mad, because he kept saying that Johnny was in love with me. I was sure he wasn't and Tae was saying this out of jealousy, but even if he was I didn't care. I loved Tae and no one else mattered. I was just about to get into my car when my phone rang.

"Sam? What's up?" I asked and rested my back on the car door.

"The police will investigate me."

"What? Why?" I asked surprised.

"Because of that boy that you have problems with. They know we are working together, so they will investigate me too."

"But I thought that they are after one of my people. The one that made a mistake. Not after me."

"I haven't heard anything about this person. Make sure you will get out of this shit. And do it fast. San said that they are going to investigate me from Japan so he won't be able to help me."

"Don't worry about it." I said after a long pause. "I will try my best." With this said I hung up the phone and got into the car.

When I went through the doors of the building an employee approached me, trying to discuss something with me, but I just passed by them, wanting to go to Taeyong's office as soon as possible. I didn't knock on his door and just opened it. Taeyong was sitting on his desk and on one of the couches was sitting a man.

"I need to talk to you." I looked him in the eyes, but he didn't even look in my direction.

"As you can see I'm busy." He hissed and I rolled my eyes.

"No, no, we can talk about it later." The man stood up and went to the door, bowing to me before exiting the room. I locked the door after him and before I even had the chance to turn around I heard his furious voice.

"I was trying to save Johnny's ass from the shit that he had done, if you don't mind."

"Forget about that." I slowly started to make steps towards him. "Sam called this morning and said they are not after Johnny but after me, so you can save my ass and not his." I sat on his desk and he finally looked at me.

"Oh, you can ask Johnny. I'm sure he will be very happy to help you." He tried to pick on me.

"But I will reward you afterwards." I tried to please him and to convince him to not be angry at me.

"But Johnny will be so, so happy if you give him a reward." He exclaimed.

"Taeyong, stop." I sighed.

"To stop with what?" I was so fed up with him acting like that so I decided to try something else. I slowly got up from his desk and slid my leg over his, sitting on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed his neck.

"Taeyongie..." I whispered in his ear. "Don't be mad at me. Please. You know how much I love you." After my words he finally touched me and I felt his hands on my waist. "I was so sad this morning. I slept alone, I woke up alone, you weren't at home. I was so lonely and I missed my baby so much." I kept on whispering, looking at him with a sad expression on my face.