Chapter 7

Taeyong's POV
Osaka, Japan
10 October, 2028

"This son of a bitch, I'm going to kill him!" I yelled and hit the steering wheel as soon as I got into my car. I couldn't believe Johnny took the child before me. This was happening every time and I was getting angrier and angrier with every task that Yuta was giving us. I hurried to drive off, because I was so angry at my people that I barely held the desire to kill them right there. Soon I was in front of the building where Yuta's office was. The man at the door greeted me but I didn't have time to answer him and then got into the elevator. The time it needed to get from the first to the last floor felt like ages. When the doors opened I ran to Yuta's office only to find Johnny going out of it. I looked at him furiously, but he didn't even look at me which made me even more mad than I was.

"I'm going to kill him, I swear." I slammed the door and yelled.

"Can you be quieter, Taeyongie?" Yuta whispered, showing me the child who was sleeping on the couch that Yuta had in his office. I rolled my eyes and puffed up.

"You are definitely not in the mood, what happened?" I raised my eyes from the floor only to find him standing next to his chair. I sat on it, Yuta going behind the chair and started to massage my shoulders. I leaned back in the chair and closed my eyes. "Why are you mad?" He asked me once again and I sighed deep.

"I hate Johnny. He is always trying to be better than me." I whined but Yuta laughed.

"Well, I'm sorry that I have to hurt your feelings, but he is, in fact, better than you." He whispered in my ear and I turned to see him with an angry face which caused him to laugh again.

"Are you kidding me right now?!" Somehow I managed to hold my anger, but I didn't like where the conversation was going. To hear Yuta say that Johnny is better than me was hurting my pride and was making me extremely jealous. Johnny was always trying to show Yuta how good he was, how fast he could do a task, but what was irritating me the most was the way he was looking at Yuta. I was sure he liked him and honestly sometimes I was afraid that Yuta would leave me for Johnny.

"I'm just saying..." He mumbled as he was making himself comfortable on my lap. My hands found their place on his thighs and I squeezed them.

"I don't like what you are saying."

He sighed and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"You know that no matter what I won't kick you out." He whispered and then left a kiss behind my ear.

"But that doesn't change the fact that you are saying straight into my face that he is better than me."

"But I'm not lying."

I looked at him for a second then removed my hands from his thighs and turned my head to the side.

"Taeyongie..." He tried to say, but I interrupted him.

"Go to him then. Since he is better than me in everything."

"Don't be like that..."

"Like what?! You are telling me how better he is than me. How do you think I am feeling?" He cupped my face, making me look into his eyes.

"Are you jealous?" He asked, but it felt like he was afraid of my reaction.

"Of course, Yuta. I'm jealous." I crossed my arms and turned my head again. I heard Yuta's soft laugh and my heart skipped a beat.

"That's so unusual for you." He started to leave kisses on my neck. "You know I love you. Only you." Then he kissed my lips. I grabbed his waist pulling his body closer to mine. I left his lips only to start kissing his neck. I bit it, trying not to leave a mark, because it was in a visible place. One of his hands grabbed my hair as he was trying to hold his moans.

"Johnny can't satisfy your desires, he can't make you a moaning mess." I whispered and he nodded, trying to kiss my lips, but I didn't let him. "Say it."

"He can't, no one can. Only you." He mumbled fastly and tried to kiss me again.

"I didn't lock the door." I said the second before our lips touched.

"You are doing this on purpose."

"Maybe..." I smirked and kissed him after a couple of seconds. "But really someone can see us." He sighed and stood up. I followed him and he sat on his chair. I grabbed his jawline a little roughly and lifted his head up, then I leaned down to kiss his lips.

"So what happened? Usually you aren't that angry." He asked and I sat on the edge of his desk.

"The plan was simple. While I was distracting the babysitter my people needed to go into the appartment and take the fucking child. And this motherfucker somehow did it before them. I'm going to kill not only him, but them too. They are useless..."

Yuta tried to say something but I wasn't done yet.

"I can't get why you are giving us the same task. That's a fucking waste of time."

"Because you two are dumb." He mumbled, but I still heard him.

"Ohh, so first Johnny is better than me in everything and now I'm dumb?!"

"Not in everything Taeyong, I just said he is doing the job faster than you. And also, when are you two going to stop fighting and finally start to work together?"

"You want me to work with him?! That's not going to happen!"

He sighed and looked at me.

"You know, sometimes I'm just sitting and I'm wondering if I have a boyfriend or a child?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"So, I'm also childish?" I asked, knowing that this would annoy him.

"Taeyong..."

"No, no. Well, since Johnny is so good, why don't you go and be with him. You won't have to wonder if you have a kid or not."

He quickly got from his chair and pinned my body to the closest wall.

"Can you please tell me when you are going to stop acting like that? How many times do I need to tell you that the only person I like is you and that I'm not interested in anyone who is not you?"

I smirked which confused him.

"I didn't hear you well, could you, please, repeat."

"Repeat, my ass. Don't play with me Mr. Lee. Haven't you heard how dangerous I am?" He whispered and bit my ear. I liked to play with him like that. Seeing him mad was one of my favorite things, because he was so sexy. I loved when he was letting me do whatever I wanted with him, but his dominant side was attractive as hell.

"No, I haven't heard, Mr Nakamoto. I think you should show me."

He just laughed and sat on his chair again.

"Now I need you to do something." He looked at me seriously so I went to the chairs in front of his desk, ready to listen to what I should do. "First of all..." He gave me an envelope. "The person here owes me money. He hasn't paid for months. You know what to do."

I nodded and he continued.

"Second, I'm planning on doing a business trip to Korea. I want to talk with Sam about some deals."

"How many people will we be?"

"Me, you, Johnny and a few more men, as always."

I nodded again.

"That's for now." Yuta told me.

"Okay, I will go then." I stood up, but before exiting the room I kissed him. My eyes landed on the sofa where the kid was sleeping and I was amazed how he was still asleep.

"Bye." I heard Yuta's voice before closing the door and then I went straight to my office, because I needed to find more information about the person who I needed to search for.