Chapter 101

San's POV
14 November, 2028
Seoul, Korea

"San, you have to do something." Mr. Han walked through the door, and without greeting me, he started talking.

"Uhh, okay. What is it?" Even though I was beyond confused, I asked him and waited for an answer.

"We have a newbie in the police station." Mr. Han said excitedly, and I nodded. "Yeonsung is on a holiday right now, and he can't teach him." He looked behind his back. "Come on." After he said that, he moved a bit, and a young boy stepped next to him. He was really handsome.

But he could never be as handsome as Seonghwa.

"Hello! My name is Seojun." He bowed, and I got up from my chair to bow too. I saw Seonghwa doing the same, however, Seojun's eyes were pinned on me.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Seojun, this is San. I told you about him, and this is his partner, Seonghwa." Mr. Han explained. "San, today you are going to show him as much as you can about the system and the way that we work. I'm counting on you!"

"Of course!" I smiled, and after a few moments, he left.

I moved one of the spare chairs close to my desk so that the boy could sit next to me and we could start with the teaching. I looked at Seonghwa slightly. He was still drinking his first coffee and was pursing his lips every time they were leaving the cup. Seonghwa hated the real coffee taste, and today we saw that we ran out of milk. It was one of the first times I was seeing him drink coffee without milk, and he looked very ridiculous.

Ridiculously cute? YES!

"Ahh," the boy said, and this brought me back to reality. "Look at these cute dogs here!"

He was pointing on my screen, and I rolled my eyes. I was feeling Seonghwa looking at us, and that gave me an idea. If my gaydar was working, this boy was into boys, too. And now I was going to make Seonghwa jealous; to make him show me that I had to stay that night and to make me believe that someday we could maybe be together.

"Yes, these are my childhood dogs." I explained and opened the system. I had to teach someone new, but all I could think about was how to use the new guy. If Seonghwa wasn't jealous at all, then my decision to leave after my confession had been the right one.

"Ahh, but they are adorable!"

Seojun was annoying. Not annoying like Seonghwa, with his cute and preciously curved lips... No! He was really annoying.

"I know. That's why I put their pictures there." If I wanted to test Seongwha, I needed to act as if I am enjoying this boy's company. I needed to see if Seonghwa was going to do something if I was being close to Seojun or even flirting with him. Maybe if he would get annoyed or something like that. So I had to forget how much Seojun was annoying me and pray that my acting skills were good.

"Okay... Now we're going to take a look at all the programs you have to know..." I started and opened the first one. "This is the database, but it's a bit modificated. You can search and..."

"We can try it?" Seojun said and placed his hand on my shoulder. I secretly tried to look at Seonghwa, but he was trying to act like nothing really happened. He didn't even see that.

"Ooh, yes!" I told Seojun and stood up from my place. "Come here," I made him sit on my chair and placed my hands on his shoulders. A little check-up on Seonghwa - still nothing. I rolled my eyes and slid my hands down the newbie's chest. My eyes rolled to the left so I could check if Seonghwa was looking at me. Nothing, he was so into his computer, as if he had what to work on. Because of his stupid ass we were basically sitting here and checking up on old documents.