Chapter 106

Felix's POV
14, November, 2028
Seoul, Korea

I looked at the time on my phone and saw that Jisung had texted me. I opened our chat and chuckled when I saw his messages.

Sunggie: are you going out with him tonight?

Sunggie: can't believe I'll say this

Sunggie: especially about him

Sunggie: but Chan looked so fine

Lixxie: can't wait to see him then!

There was no answer, but then, I heard my phone ring. I picked up, and after hearing Chan's voice, I smiled.

"Hey," he started.

Oh, damn, I loved the way this sounded!

"Hey!" I chuckled. "What's up?"

"I'm going to the bar. Hyunjin and Jisung are at home and will do some nasty shit... I needed to escape, so... Want to take our time and get freaky at the club?"

The way he said that and the way that sounded turned me on immediately. But both my parents were at home and I needed to wait for my dad to leave. I checked up on the time, and once I saw that it was barely five in the afternoon, I sighed.

"Well... I want to. But my mom and dad wanted us to have a family dinner. And also I will have to wait for my father to at least go to work before coming there." I explained, and he sighed.

"Okay then. I will be waiting for you!" I smiled. The next thing I did was to start picking up my outfit. I had to do that really carefully. It had to be sexy, but not too exposing. It had to be cute and at the same time as if I were a porn star. And I had no idea how Chan liked this, but he was in love with the outfits with skirts. Which was the best thing ever, because even he wasn't able to make me stop wearing them.

Then, I had no idea how much time after I was ready, I heard mom calling me for dinner.

I put my outfit on the bed and went downstairs. My father didn't know I was wearing skirts so I prefer it to stay that way.

"I'm here," I announced as I walked into the kitchen. My mom told me to sit down, and soon, the dinner was served.

Usually, I didn't mind having dinner with my parents, but this night was different. I couldn't wait to go and see Chan. Just by thinking about it, I was getting hard, which wasn't the best thing to do at the family table. I barely waited for dad to go to work before I ran upstairs to put on the outfit I had already chosen.

Lixxie: getting ready to go out!

Daddy: a car will be waiting for you

"Mom, I'm going out!" I yelled as I was almost running down the stairs.

"Where?" My mom walked out of the kitchen and checked the way I looked. "Are you going out with your boyfriend?"

"He is not my boyfriend!" I mumbled, but I loved the way it sounded.

"Didn't he spend the other night here," she questioned.

"This doesn't mean he is my boyfriend. I hope so, but we are just going out for now." I explained.

"Okay," she shrugged. I was sure she was done with me, but I didn't care. I had no idea if she was going to take it if I told her who Chan really was. I mean, a thirty-two year old man is going out with her illegal son...

"Ah," I got out and felt the cold breeze. I spotted the car outside and hurried to get in. What I wasn't prepared for was to meet Chan in the car, too. I touched his tight, and he breathed out.