Chapter 73

Seonghwa's POV
5 November, 2028
Seoul, Korea

It was nice to be at home and sleep in your own bed. You feel like you're in the clouds, in heaven if you will. But this night I slept even better. I didn't dream of anything, or at least this is what I remembered. I was feeling warmth all night and when I woke up, I understood why.

I opened my eyes slowly, a smile on my face and my hands in desperate need to be stretched. But something was next to me. I turned around and my eyes met a sleepy head with a stupid smile on his lips.

San? Wait, wasn't he sleeping in the next room? Waiiit... Are we both n-naked?

I took the sheets in my hand and slowly looked underneath them.

No, this is not what it looks like, Seonghwa... You weren't drunk or anything, and there's no chance you had sex with him!

"WHAT THE GODDAMN FUCK, SAN!" I pushed him off the bed and when he fell, groaning and hissing, he looked up at me confused.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked, getting up, his sleepy voice was so sweet.

"The question is what is wrong with you?" I yelled at him again. "Why are you in my bed?"

"Can you calm down first?" San was standing up next to the bed. I tried to stop myself from looking down but no matter how hard I tried to a few seconds after, my eyes were already exploring his chest, slowly, but surely, making their way down. "You were having a nightmare, thats all." He explained but I wasnt paying attention to his words because my mind found his abs way more interesting. "My plan wasn't to sleep in your bed or anything I just came to check on you. And make sure you are alringh. You were yelling."

No, Seonghwa, don't look there! Do not!

But I did. My eyes slipped on his boxers and I couldn't help but notice the bulge in them. I felt my cheeks getting hotter.

"And I also didn't mean to scare you now." I heard his voise once again and I tried to look at his eyes, however, my gaze was going back to his boxers even if I was looking away for a second.

"I-It's fine..."

"Okay... Sorry." He whispered again and bowed. He left the room and I didn't do anything to make him come back. I stood there, looking at the stupid door, fucking hating the fact that I wanted him to come back. And I waited for that, I waited till I saw him, dressed up with my clothes and his in a backpack I gave him last night.

"I will wash them and return them to you as soon as possible." He said, standing next to the door that was slightly opened. I was watching him in the reflection on the mirrored wall I had in my room and from what I was seeing, he didn't feel happy to leave. Or maybe something else was the reason why he didn't look happy. But something happened with him. San was showing me many new faces he had and I didn't know how to find out the reason for him to do that.

"Don't worry. Return them to me when you can." I told him.

"Okay. See you soon!" San told me before starting to walk away. I didn't do anything, as I didn't do everytime I tried to ask him out. Well, usually he was a dick and I didn't think he would say yes, but now...

He said I had a nightmare. And I don't remember shit. Usually I remember the nightmares for months and I can't sleep properly after having one. And what had happened last night? I had a nightmare and he came to me... to calm me down? And he did? And now I don't even remember...

Or he was lying.

Wait, if he was lying, then he just tried to find an excuse to sleep with me again.