Chapter 70

Hyunjin's POV
3 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

I was sitting on a bench, my men a few meters away, trying not to be suspicious. My eyes were pinned on the little chat me and Jisung had.

HJ: How are you today, love?

JS: Doing really well without you. Why?

HJ: I was curious... I miss you.

Jisung only saw my message and I smiled. I loved how he was pretending that he didnt care about me but the second I was close next to him he would blush and he would want me to kiss him, but wouldn't admit it. It was wrong but I enjoyed him being drunk because he was a lot more free, asking for kisses or just kissing me without asking.

I heard steps getting closer to me so I locked my phone and raised my head. I saw Hwasa, holding the hand of our daughter. I stood up only to squat in front of the little girl.

"Hello!" I smiled. "My name is Hyunjin." I told her and glanced at Hwasa, warning her silently not to use Sam in front of her.

"You? Dada?" The girl asked me.

"Sweety, greet him first!" Hwasa told her and she just jumped away from me. "Sori!"

"My name is Sori." She said, as if she had practiced those words for so long. Her big smile appeared on her face and I chuckled.

"Would you give me a hug?" I asked her and she ran to me and hugged me tightly. The warm hug made me melt. I pressed her harder to my body, finally realizing what meant to have a daughter. She was so small and so delicate. Her pink dress was reminding me so much of Hwasa. "You have a really wonderful gown," I complimented her and she immediately looked at Hwasa.

"Your dress is beautiful," she told her and she shook her head.

"No like it." She whispered in my ear. "Mommy want me wear pink."

I looked at Hwasa. And I already wanted to take my kid with me and never give her back to her mother. It wasn't fair. We were not in the eighteenth century.

"I can take you home with me and you can wear what you want." I whispered in her ear and she smiled.

"Mama, can I go home with dada?" Sori asked immediately.

"I..."

"Please, mama! Please!" She started jumping around. Hwasa looked at me and I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't think it's a good idea. Maybe another time?"

"No!" Sori whined. "Mama, I will be a good girl!"

"I know you will be, but..."

"Mama!" Sori interrupted her one more time.

"I will take care of her." I told Hwasa.

"I can't be sure. You don't know how to take care of a child." She complained.

"But Chan knows." I crossed my arms. I really wanted to take Sori home and spend time with her without Hwasa.

"Okay, you can go." She sighed and Sori jumped into my arms. "Under one condition," she looked at me and I smiled in the cutest way possible.

"I'm listening!" I took the girl in my hands and got up, facing Hwasa.

"You're calling me if there's something. Be careful and don't scare her. She's not always surrounded by people like some of your bodyguards."

"I know how to take care of people who know nothing about it!" I protested, thinking about Jisung and how he was always surrounded by my men.