Chapter 133

Hyunjin's POV
19 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

I turned Jisung around and made him bend over. I carefully stretched his legs and made him press his chest on the bed before I came closer to his anus and licked it. Jisung's moving was something that I didn't tolerate, so I tried to restrict him a bit. My tongue slowly went down and then up his crack, sliding over his asshole.

"Fuck, what are you doing to me?" Jisung asked and leaned his head back. "Hyunjin..." He managed to moan my name and throw his head into the mattress in front of him.

"I told you, my love," I mumbled, licking him again. "I'm going to make you scream and cry. But don't worry, I promise you will like it."

"Hyunjin!" He whined when I started making circles with my tongue on his entrance. My palm wrapped around his length and I started moving it at the same pace as my tongue- very slowly. My plan was to make him feel the same way I felt because of him- out of control; as if you are going to pass out from pleasure. "Hyunjin..." Jisung muttered, trying to raise his body from the mattress. I didn't like this so I raised, pushing his back down till he was in his previous position.

"What are you doing, love?" I bent over him and whispered in his ear.

"I just..."

"Please don't move, can you do that for me?" I kissed his neck, biting it after that, and probably leaving a mark.

"Okay." Jisung nodded and I moved behind him once again.

My tongue knew exactly where it had to go. My hands were touching him everywhere they could while I was speeding up the tempo. I saw him stretching his arms towards the two sides of the bed. He squeezed the sheets, letting out a loud moan. I was about to continue, when I heard his shaky voice.

"Hyunjin, I need you inside of me!" Jisung mumbled. These words reminded me of the past and my only real relationship. It was more like the only official rather than real relationship because it was actually far from that. I tried to get this out of my mind, but he begged again. I grabbed his length and started moving it up and down, making sure that he wasn't going to make me stop. Jisung groaned. His hand moved to his nipple, he wanted to take everything out of it. And I wasn't going to be the one to stop him. He wanted to touch himself? He was going to touch himself. As long as he was obedient enough so I could work may way to his orgasm. "Hyunjin, I really need you!" He insisted and I smirked.

"Don't rush, love. The good things come slowly." I told him and Jisung whined.

"Hyunjin!"

I took the bottle with lube, opening it. The moment he heard the sound he tried to look back and see what was happening. I put some on my hand then I spread on both his ass and my palm, making sure that my fingers were well covered. A surprised sigh tore from his throath when the cold lube touched his skin.

I smirked and kissed one of his cheeks while my finger repeated what my tongue had done a while ago. I was slightly pushing it on his entrance, not enough to penetrate him but enough to ease him and make him get comfortable to my touch. My smirk grew even bigger when he showed me that my plan was working.

"You are teasing me!" He complained.

"Oh, am I?" I chuckled.

"Hyunjin, just do it..." Jisung sighed and I decided to give him what he wanted.

"Relax," I mumbled before my finger slowly slid in.

He moaned and tried to pull away. I grabbed his tights and adjusted him, so the pain wouldn't be as much. I kissed his back and after he groaned from pain.