Chapter 145

Chan's POV
21 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

Soon I finished inside of him and I got away from him. He turned around.

"You're good," he told me, but I grabbed his clothes, threw them at him, and sighed.

"Get dressed and leave!"

And as he was getting dressed I gave him the money I owed him. Then I made sure he left as quickly as he could and went to take a shower once again ignoring Hyunjin's questions.

I turned the cold water, hoping that at least this would distract me but no... I came yet I wasn't even satisfied. It didn't feel good at all.

I wanted Felix. I needed my boy. My boy's body, my boy's voice, my boy's touches.

My boy...Was he really my boy? Was he still my boy? Has he ever been my boy?

I hit the tiles and walked out of the bathroom, a towel around my waist. I got dressed and was about to pour myself another glass when I saw that I needed to get more whiskey. I went to the kitchen, grabbed another bottle, and turned around but I was stopped by Hyunjin.

"Who was that?" He asked me.

"A bitch." I spat out.

"A bitch? This was one of our boys, Chris. What did you do with him?" He asked and I sighed.

"Fucked him? I paid him and he left. Why?"

"Chan, tell me what's happening," he tried to calm me but I couldn't.

"Nothing's fucking happening, Hyunjin!" I yelled and pushed him so I could get into the kitchen.

Nothing... but I was feeling like shit because I couldn't understand why Felix was so distant and cold and... changed. He wasn't my Lixxie anymore and this was making me feel bad for some reason.

It shouldn't have been like that. It was supposed to be just sex and nothing more. But why was I feeling more?

Because he is exactly what you need.

Felix could be bratty and try to pretend he was slightly dominant from time to time, yet, I couldn't really be mad at him about it. I liked it, I even liked punishing him because he was so sexy when I edged him. Felix was meeting my needs and that was making the sex with him feel even better. I sat on my bed, pressing my head against the tablet, and poured myself a glass of whiskey, finishing it in one sip.

I got my phone and dialed Felix again, ready to ask him if he wanted to talk to me. Instead, like the coward I was, I hung up before it even started to ring. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. I was making fun of Hyunjin and now I was in the same fucking situation. The difference was that he was happy with his boy and I was falling in love with someone who wasn't even talking to me. Wait, was I falling for him? I had no idea, but I knew that I needed him and I wanted him and only him. No one else was going to take that place.

Seungmin's POV
21 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

I closed the door of my room and threw my backpack on the floor before I sat on my computer. No one was online and there was no point in even asking them if someone wanted to play because I already knew the answer. Everyone was going to leave me on seen and Jeongin was either going to tell me he can't or leave me on seen too.

I turned my computer on and started the game. There was just one person that was online and that was @PinkPassiion. I sighed and texted her to play. After two games we eventually started texting in the chat, the game completely forgotten.

After quite some time, the girl texted me something that left me with mixed feelings.

@PinkPassiion: We can go out if you want to.