Chapter 42

Hyunjins POV
24 October, 2028
Seoul, Korea

He had fallen asleep on the passenger's seat, his head tilted to the left and his fingers clenched around his wrist. I smiled, taking the key out of the car. I caressed his cheek and mumbled, "You're freaking me out sometimes." After that I left the car, went to the other side of it and opened the door. Carefully I got him in my hands, trying my best to not wake him up. I heard steps behind my back.

"Need some help?" Wonho asked me and helped me carry Jisung up to my room. "I will be with the guard if you need me." He told me and left.

I leaned closer to his lips and smiled. The way his lips slowly moved when I got closer made me smile even brighter. I wanted to kiss him so bad and not only that, I wanted to be with him in every way possible. Especially after his little show earlier.

"Stay," he groaned while I was just moving away from him. His hand grabbed the first thing it reached, - the waist of my jeans. I gulped looking at him. His eyes were closed. I had no idea if he was sleeping or not, but his fingers that close to me were making me feel way too hot. "Let me help," he slowly opened his eyes and they met mine. Both his hands reached my pants and he started unzipping them. I grabbed his hands and pushed them away, pressing them to the mattress. I looked Jisung in the eyes and tried to breathe normally.

"What are you doing, love?" I whispered.

"Helping." He whispered back and his hands slipped underneath my fingers and he reached my pants again.

"Wait," I took his hands away again. I looked up at him after I was looking at his small hands on my waist. I imagined him doing this and many other things and that was the end of me. "I need to pee." I lied and rushed to the bathroom. Entering it, I locked the door and leaned on it. I looked up to the ceiling and tried to forget what had just happened, but I couldn't. The more I was trying to be calm, the more I needed to get this out of my body. The pressure was making me too weak.

He was making me even weaker. And it was getting harder to push him away because I wanted him way too much. Yes, I wanted to show him that I wanted to be with him for who he was and not for his body. However, I couldn't lie and pretend that he wasn't turning me on and driving me crazy.

The first thing I did was to stretch my hand and get enough toilet paper to prevent my clothes from getting dirty with cum.

I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down. I felt as if I was going to explode. My hand wrapped around my length and I closed my eyes. My mind couldn't stop imagining Jisung. His moans were ringing in my ears. I wanted to hear his voice again. And this time not because of my hand on his tight or my lips on his neck. I wanted to be the one that turns him into such a big mess that he wouldn't be able to hold his moans.

Before I knew it, I reached my climax and all my cum flew on the toilet paper. I gulped and leaned my head on the door, breathing in and out heavily. I didn't know since when I haven't been with someone, but I needed to take this pressure out of my body. Today Jisung just set me in the mood.

When I was finally back I saw him sleeping. I shook my head and started undressing him.

It was really hard to do it because his body was fully relaxed. After a lot of time I managed to remove his clothes, leaving him in his boxers. I went to my wardrobe and took one big t-shirt. Coming back to Jisung, I put the t-shirt on and put the cover over him. I sat on the bed and caressed his face.

"Pretty boy," I whispered, not wanting to wake him up. "You have no idea what you are doing to me." I bent over him and my lips pressed on his forehead. I caressed him and smiled. "You have no idea how hard it was for me today. And the moment you tried to undress me..." I shook my head. I was about to question myself why I was talking to him, while he was sleeping. But I knew perfectly well why. I didn't have the courage to tell him this while he was awake and able to respond to me. I sighed and caressed him again. "I really want you to fall in love with me, Jisung. I really want to show you the real me. Hyunjin. Not Prince, not Sam, Not Hwang... Just Hyunjin, the boy I used to be. The boy that still lives in me and I know he's alive because of you." I smiled. "Sleep well, love!" I kissed him again before getting up.