References

Dean and Cas were officially a couple. 

You would think that would've made everyone's lives easier.

In fact, it just made everything WORSE.

Charlie and Sam followed the two of them around the bunker, making references to stuff Destiel didn't get, and freaking out whenever something "fluffy" happened.

Dean was confused by it. And if Dean was confused, then Cas was completely lost.

For example, one morning, Dean and Charlie were in the kitchen making breakfast, and Cas walked in and gave Dean a kiss. As they kissed, Charlie dropped the pan she was holding and sang at the top of her lungs,

"KISS ME LIKE THE WORLD IS GONNA DISAPPEAR!!!!" And then she went right back to making food, leaving the two very confused.

Then there was the time they were out to dinner with Sam, and the waitress had asked if any of them were single. Sam had burst out laughing.

"He's far enough in the closet to be ruling Narnia," he began, pointing at Dean. Then he pointed to Cas. " He's about as straight as a rainbow slinky," Then to Charlie, "She's gay af," Then to himself. "And I'm a fabulous moose. Try again with your next table."

He and Charlie had high fived, and left Cas and Dean looking confused.

Then there was the time where Sam, Dean, and Cas were stuck in a rental car and the radio was broken, so Sam decided to serenade the couple with Dean's favorite song. 

"I'M ALL OUT OF LOVE!" he yelled in an off-key voice, earning a glare from Dean. "I'M SO LOST WITHOUT YOU!"

And, of course, there were the twenty exclamations a day of,

"I SHIP IT," and "DESTIEL FOREVER."

Eventually Dean and Cas got used to the constant references that flew over their heads. But there were some things that Dean and Cas did that didn't go over so well.

Having rejected Dean's cassettes one day, Cas was flipping through the radio, and he stopped at a song on the 50's channel. Sam instantly froze at the sound of it, but Dean and Cas remained oblivious.

"Is this song okay?" Cas asked.

"Yeah," Dean insisted. "I can dig Elvis."

"YOU SHUT YOUR BITCH MOUTH RIGHT NOW." Sam said fiercely. Dean and Cas glanced back at the moose with strange expressions.

And then, of course, there was the day when Charlie was leaving the Bunker. Dean was walking her out.

"Later bitches," she grinned at them. "I'll see you at Comic-con, right?"

"Sure," Dean offered. "See you then." Charlie had frozen, then punched Dean square in the face, knocking him back so that he fell down the stairs of the bunker.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN." she yelled before waling out, and leaving a very in-pain and bloodied Dean sprawled out on the Bunker floor.