Hands

Set in AU

It was the closest thing to Woodstock Dean Winchester would ever experience. A huge music festival, right in the middle of a huge field in Kansas. Bands played nonstop, music of all genres as people danced, sang along, and had fun. There were tents and stall from people selling T-shirts and other stuff from all the bands, CD's, the occasional drug stall, and food and drinks.

People were running around like crazy, everyone having a great time while music blasted through the air.

It was Dean's perfect idea of heaven. It was ecstasy. Adrenaline. It made people do wild and crazy things they would never do anywhere else.

It was a music festival.

Dean was among the crowd, rocking out to Folk pop singer, when he spotted him across the crowd. The singer's words seemed to slow down as Dean stopped and took in the sight before him.

We watched the bands until the stars burn out the morning sky

A handsome man with wild dark hair and blue eyes that stared right back at Dean. For some reason, Dean found himself making his way through the crowd to the man. They didn't talk as they met each other. The man just took his hand and let him away from the crowd.

But no matter how far away from the crowd you went, you could still hear the song playing.

You dragged me in became the skin that keeps me warm at night

All that you left me was a number, on the back of my hand

They ended up behind one of the stalls, and Dean suddenly found himself lip locked with the man. He didn't know what he was doing, but it just felt right. That might have just been the adrenaline of the festival, though, but he really didn't care.

I kissed the poison on your lips till I was paralyzed

Now all the chemicals are burning right between my eyes

After a rather heated make out session, they make their way back to the crowd. The man pulled a sharpie out of hid pocket and wrote a number down on Dean's hand, winking at him.

"I'm Cas," He grinned.

"Dean," He replied breathlessly. Dean didn't really believe in love at first sight, but holy hell was this guy something. 

All that you left me was a number, on the back of my hand

I got nothing Woohoo Woohoo

So I've been walking I'm gonna find you

Through every backstreet I will run through Ooo

I count the days Ooo till I carry you home

Your hand in my hand Woohoo Woohoo Hoo

They jumped back into the crowd together, dancing and singing along with each other. Dean only became more intoxicated with Cas as the music kept playing. It was impossible not to be drawn in. He was like a siren, and Dean was all too willing to give in.

Let's slip away I know a place some where outside of town

"Come with me," Cas had whispered in his ear. Dean had clung to his hand, but the crowd was strong and he lost his grip, Cas fading away.

I lost your grip out in the rain amongst a raging crowd

And all your numbers started fading from the back of my hand