The Winchesters are so gay......

I do a SPN roleplay with two of my friends outside of Wattpad, and we got a bit off topic, but they agreed to let me put these lines in here because they are GOLDEN.

Feel free to add to the list!

The Winchesters have been in the closet so long it's wallpapered with flannel.

The Winchesters are so gay the closet came out of the closet to try and escape them.

The closet is now a Winchester.

And Castiel is in it with Dean

The Winchesters are so gay they turned.

The Winchesters are so gay that Elton John and Barry Manilow wrote a song about them and it's sung by a choir of gay Youtubers, conducted by Thomas Sanders and Tyler Oakley.

The Winchesters are so gay they made Charlie straight.

The Winchesters are so gay they were added to the rainbow.(Red, Orange, yellow, green, blue, Dean, Sam, Castiel, Violet)

The Winchesters are so gay that they turned Jensen Ackles gay, and now he's afraid.

The Winchesters are so gay that their gay power makes Jared Padalecki's hair grow.

The Winchesters are so gay they made Castiel, a genderless celestial being, into a man so that they could be gay-ly in love with him.

The Winchesters are so gay they made Johnlock canon. (No if JohnLock and the Winchesters were in the same room, the universe wouldn't be able to stand the amount of gayness in one area, that's why they're in different countries. If they weren't the universe would blow up in a Rainbow explosion!)

The Winchesters are so gay that they make everyone around them gay.

The Winchesters are so gay, they sing songs slow songs with each other while slow dancing between themselves and Castiel.

They are so gay they made an angel gay!

They are so gay they turned the HOLA MISHAMIGOS, under the title of this rp, rainbow and there for gay.

The Winchesters are so gay they created the rainbows themselves.

The Winchesters are so gay, that they make all the gay people feel straight.