Episodes I Really Want

Just a list of supernatural episodes that should TOTALLY HAPPEN. Some are my ideas, and some are stolen from the Internet.

-Gender swap episode where Sam, Dean, and Cas get turned into girls and are played by their wives.

-Body swap episode where Sam and Dean switch bodies. That would be the funniest shit.

-An episode where Sam and Dean have to deal with a haunted daycare center, and they can't figure out who the ghost is, so they have to interview the kids and go undercover as workers at the daycare

-An episode where Sam and Dean have to deal with a haunted daycare center, and they can't figure out who the ghost is, so they have to interview the kids and go undercover as workers at the daycare. But all the kids at the daycare are played by West and Maison Collins, JJ, Arrow, and Zeppelin Ackles, and Shep, Tom, and Odette Padalecki. Just imagine how fun that would be- Misha telling his kids to mess with Jensen and Jared in every possible way to get back at them for all the times he's been pranked. JJ and Odette clinging to their fathers as Jensen and Jared struggling to stay in character. And, just to really piss off Jensen for all the pranks, Misha convinces West to kiss JJ- Jensen just loses it. All the best bloopers would comes from this episode.

-Another episode where Dean gets caught by a djinn and we see his dream world, and how it's so different from the dream world he had the last time he was caught by a djinn. This time, Cas, Jack, Charlie, and all the others are in it.

-An episode where Sam and Dean are kidnapped, and Cas has to team up with somebody unexpected to save them. Like Garth! I originally wanted Cas and Crowley to have to team up for it, but that's not gonna happen, so why not Garth. That would be fun.

-An episode without any monsters or hunting involved. Just an episode of the Winchesters, Jack, and Cas living their lives. Maybe they take a visit to see Jodi, Donna, and the girls, and we just get a happy episode with them eating dinner like a family, playing board games, swapping stories. Just a fun, feel good episode after so many seasons of pain.

-An episode without Sam or Dean. They've been in all episodes according to Supernatural wiki, and now I kinda wanna see what an episode without then would be like.

-An episode where everybody I want back comes back and STAYS ALIVE. Charlie, Crowley, Gabriel, Bobby, etc.

-An episode acknowledging the existence of a hunter hotel. A building lined with iron, surrounded by salt, with holy water sprinklers and devil's traps under every doorway. A place with warding do powerful, demons and angels can't even get close. A place where hunters can go and rest, and have a break from their lives. A hotel where hunters can swap stories, weapons, and hunting tactics with each other, like the Roadhouse, only better.