Dean, the Mama Bear

Not a oneshot buuuuuut

Can we stop for a moment, and realize how fucking STUPID some characters in Supernatural are? Just think about it.

Stupid character: Dean, kill your brother. Kill Sam. Just kill him. It's for the greater good.

......Mofo, do you KNOW how much Sam means to Dean?

Cause I do.

Dean Winchester would destroy the world for Sam, and I don't think Sam even understands the true extend of his brother's love and loyalty to him. Sam evens doubts it sometimes, thinking that his brother is disappointed in him, or that he hates him.

Dean's response?

"Don't you think that there is anything past or present that I would put in front of you." 

Because this line is TRUE. There is NOTHING Dean will ever put in front of Sam. NOTHING.

Dean SOLD HIS FUCKING SOUL for his little brother.

Dean handed over the keys to the Impala to a freaking stranger without a second thought and said "Take my car," because Sam was infected with the Croatoan Virus, and Dean refused to leave him.

Dean also locked himself in the same room as infected Sam, content to sit back and let his brother rip him to shreds rather then leaving or harming him.

Dean KILLED DEATH for his brother. DEATH. HIMSELF. SERIOUSLY.

Dean let MICHAEL possess him because he thought it was the only way to stop Lucifer and save, guess who, SAM.

Dean also let Satan beat the shit out of him because even though Lucifer was possessing Sam, Dean knew his brother was in there somewhere, and he didn't want him to be alone.

Dean probably let John Winchester beat him too, just to keep the pain away from Sam.

Dean Winchester was a mother, a father, and and a brother to Sam, and that makes Sam more then just his little brother. It makes him his baby, and he has to protect his baby at all costs. 

Oh yeah, and Dean attempted to commit suicide when he thought Sam was dead, too.

So all this shit goes down, and people still keep telling Dean,

John: Kill your brother.

Meg: Kill your brother.

Cain: Kill your brother.

Death: Kill your brother.

Every angel in season 5: Kill your brother.

Random dude in random episode: Kill your brother. 

Sam: Kill me!

Dean: OH MY FUCKING GOD, DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET IT?!?!?!?!? NO!!!!

Seriously, I swear, it's not going to be the plot or the Destiel that kills me. It's the brotherhood of Sam and Dean.

IT KILLS ME.

HOLD ME, MISHA.