DEEEEEEAAAANN, That Kills People!

Dean and Cas were college students. They shared a dorm room, had a lot of classes together, and were completely in love with each other.

Cas was half convinced that Dean would be the guy he'd marry someday, and Dean didn't seem to mind that idea at all.

But Cas's friends weren't huge fans of Dean. They kept insisting that there was something shady about him, like the men in dark hoodies you'd see roaming the streets at midnight. Cas wasn't sure what they meant.

Well, not until tonight, anyways.

It was late, and Dean had left the dorm room. He never went out this late, and Cas was a naturally curious person, so he followed Dean.

Cas also liked investigating. He was going to be a detective after he graduated. Or at least a police officer. Something that could help people, and keep the criminals in line.

Cas liked to practice investigating whenever he could, so naturally, all the more reason to follow Dean.

He tracked his boyfriend to one of the science buildings on campus. It was late, so the doors were locked, but Dean picked one of them open easily. Cas frowned, but continued to follow. He hadn't known Dean could pick locks. What was he even doing out this late?

Some of the professors at the college stayed really late in their classrooms, for extra long office hours, or just to grade papers. Cas wasn't surprised to see the light on in Mr. Andrew's room. The science professor was a night owl. Cas sighed as Dean entered Mr. Andrew's room, figuring his boyfriend had just forgotten some question or assignment that the teacher had given.

He turned around, ready to head back to the dorm room so that Dean would never notice he'd followed him, but then a loud BANG echoed throughout the building.

A gunshot. 

Coming from Mr. Andrew's room.

Panic shot through Cas. He knew he should run away, but the idea that Dean might be hurt scared him worse. He ran to the room, freezing at the doorway and gasping as he took in the scene.

Mr. Andrew's was slumped over at his desk, blood slowly spreading across the plastic table. Dean stood over him, a pistol clutched in his hand. His head snapped towards the door at the sound of Cas's gasp, and his eyes widened.

"Oh shit," Dean swore, tucking the gun away. "You weren't supposed to see that."

"What-" Cas stared in horror, not sure what was more awful; that a teacher's dead body was right in front or him, or that Dean seemed completely calm about having just murdered someone. "I-" He had no words. A panicked cry escaped from his lips, and Dean cringed.

"Calm down," Dean advised. "It's alright."

"CALM DOWN?!!?" Cas echoed. "YOU JUST SHO-"

"Shush shush shush!!!" Dean hissed. "Someone could hear you."

"Oh my god," Cas clutched the sides of his face. "Oh my GOD." Dean rolled his eyes.

"It's not like he was some saint, Cas. He deserved to die."

"Oh my god!"

"It's not like anybody's going to miss him."

"I can't believe what I'm hearing." Dean walked around the desk, and pulled Mr. Andrew's body back so that he was slumped in his chair. He cringed at the blood on the desk, and grabbed some paper towels to mop it up. Cas stared at him like he'd grown an extra head.

"What?" Dean asked.

"You KILLED HIM!"

"He was evil."

"That doesn't make it okay!" Dean rolled his eyes.

"Are you just going to stand there and flip out, or are you going to help me get rid of the body?"

"Am I going t- WHAT??" Cas exclaimed.

"You're already here." Dean insisted. "And he looks heavy."

"This is insane," Cas proclaimed. "I'm dreaming. I must be dreaming. This isn't happening." Dean held up a wad of bloody paper towels.

"This look fake?" He questioned. Cas paled. 

"Oh god," Dean finished wiping the blood up and sprayed the table with something before turning to Cas.

"You want arms or feet?" Cas let out a squeak. "....Feet it is. Come on." Reluctantly, Cas walked over and helped Dean pick up the dead teacher and carry him out of the classroom.

"I'm going to hell," Cas realized. 

"Great, we can be roommates there too."

"How did I not know you were a psychopath?"

"Because I'm not."

"You just killed a man!"

"Everybody's gotta kill something."

"Oh my god."

"Cas, relax. It's all gonna be okay."

"How is this okay? Why did you kill him!?!?"

"He's evil."

"That's not an answer!" Dean sighed, adjusting his hold on the body as they carried it out of the science building.

"You know Charlie, right?"

"Yeah."

"He....hurt her."

"WHAT?"

"And six other girls. Well, that's just this year."

"Oh my god."

"So I shot him, and now nobody else gets hurt."

"Except me, when I go to jail for being an accomplice to your MURDERING." Dean glanced back at him, looking slightly hurt.

"I'd never let them take you to jail, Cas. You're innocent."

"And you're not."

"Aren't I?" Dean questioned. He nodded toward Mr. Andrews. "He abused innocent girls and took advantage of them. Robbed them of their security and their feeling of safety. All I did was take him out of the world and make things a little bit safer for everyone else." Cas frowned.

It was wrong. It was so, so very wrong. You didn't kill people. Cas knew that- everyone knew that! And yet here Dean was, casually shooting people.

"....How many people have you killed?" Cas asked warily.

"Just him." Dean admitted.

"Uh huh." Cas glanced around. "Where are we taking him?"

"A friend's coming to take care of him. We just gotta meet him at the parking lot."

"A friend." Cas echoed. "Like a guy who knows how to dispose of bodies?"

"Something like that."

"Did you find him on the Dark Web?" Dean laughed.

"No. He's a family friend." Cas's eyes widened.

"WHY do you have a guy who can dispose of BODIES as a FAMILY FRIEND?" Dean shrugged.

"I have a weird family." Cas looked even more horrified, and Dena glanced back at him. "Sooooo, does this mean we're breaking up? Cause that would suck." Cas stared at him.

"NOT A GOOD TIME DEAN."