Dean Winchester.

A/N: Warning, not Destiel. Just general One-shot about Dean.

Dean Winchester is no killer.

Dean Winchester is a good man, that bad things have happened to.

Dean Winchester is the kid who had his childhood stripped from him at age four, when his mother died.

Dean Winchester is the boy who spent his entire life being a mother, father, and brother to his little brother Sam.

Dean Winchester is the boy who dedicated his life to his brother's safety, happiness, and well-being, not realizing that he became completely self less by doing that.

Dean Winchester is the child who stole peanut butter and Christmas presents for his kid brother, never thinking of himself.

Dean Winchester is the teen who thought of himself ONE time.

Dean Winchester is the boy who never quite felt right, but never told anyone, oblivious to the fact that his brother felt the same way.

Dean Winchester is the boy who took thirteen years to figure out what he thought was off about himself.

Dean Winchester is the boy who admitted to himself that he was bi, and had never felt more in place.

Dean Winchester is also the boy that made the mistake of telling his father that he wanted to kiss a boy just as much as a girl.

Dean Winchester is the boy who paid the price for feeling in place.

Dean Winchester is the boy who's brother watched him get beaten for something he couldn't control.

Dean Winchester is the boy who never admitted his feelings again.

Dean Winchester, from then on, only did things he believed a straight man would do.

Dean Winchester grew angry, not from the strain of hunting, but from the part of himself he had to keep locked away.

Dean Winchester was the man who's father died for him.

Dean Winchester is the man who secretly felt relieved at his father's death, but was still too afraid to let himself be in place again.

Dean Winchester is the man who fell in love with a male angel.

Dean Winchester is the man who took five years to unlock that other part of himself, and admit his feelings.

Dean Winchester is the man who married an angel.

Dean Winchester is back in place now.

Dean Winchester is whole and happy.