Magic Mike

Dean and Cas were dating. But in the hecticness of the hunting life, they didn't get much time to themselves. So, they set aside Friday nights as their own personal movie nights. Just Dean and Cas, curled up on a couch in the Dean Cave, eating snacks and watching movies. Plus the occasional Netflix and Chill, of course.

So Cas was currently scrolling through the movies on Netflix, looking for a good one to watch with Dean.

"Hey Dean?" He asked, stopping on one of the movies. "What's Magic Mike about?"

"I dunno." Dean admitted. "Never heard of it."

"Well, it sounds like it would be about a magician, given the title."

"Probably. Wanna give it a try?"

"Sure. I like magic."

"I don't. It's stupid spells keep screwing us over."

"I like movie magic, like Harry Potter or Now you see Me. Real magic is irritating, yes."

So they clicked play on Magic Mike.

"Do you think his real name is Magic Michael?" Cas asked.

"Most likely."

"You know, we never called Michael Mike before. Lucifer called him Mikey, but he was the only one ever allowed to give him a nickname."

"Well, Magic Mikey probably doesn't sound as good."

"It would to Luci."

"Ew."

"Shhh, it's starting." They focused their attention on the movie.

20 minutes later......

"I don't understand," Cas said in confusion. "Where's the magic? Does he do card tricks at the strip club or something?" Dean's eyes were glued to the screen, but he would never admit how entranced he really was.

"Cas, I don't think this movie is about magic."

"Then what-"

"It's a movie about male strippers, Cas."

"Oh." Cas blinked, and they both stared at the screen. ".....Should we turn it off then, or...."

"No, no," Dean objected. "It's fine. Besides, maybe you're right. Maybe he pulls a rabbit out of somebody's thong later, let's see."

"Okay," They continued to stare at the movie.

30 minutes later.....

"Dean."

"Yeah?"

"Look at the fat guy in the corner."

"The one in the DJ booth?"

"Yeah."

"What about him?"

"That's Gabriel Iglesias."

"Who's that?"

"A really funny comedian that goes by the name Fluffy."

"And how does Gabriel feel about sharing his name with Fluffy?"

"He thinks it's hilarious."

"And how did Gabriel Iglesias get in Magic Mike?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe they confused him with Enrique."

"Probably."

*****

They sat through the whole movie, and neither one of them admitted how much they liked it.

The next night, Cas wandered around the bunker, looking for Dean. For once, his trenchcoat was closed securely, buttoned all the way to the top, as if he were hiding something.

He found Dean in the kitchen.

"Hello Dean," He offered.

"Hey Cas," The hunter smiled at him.

"Where are Sam and Jack?"

"Sam wanted to see some weirdo French film, and he dragged Jack along with him. They'll be gone for hours."

"Soooo, we're all alone then."

"Yep." Dean glanced over at the angel. "Why?" Cas smirked, and the look on his face made Dean catch his breath.

And then the angel took off his trenchcoat, revealing an outfit identical to that of Magic Mike's.

"Magic Cas would like to give you a performance," He offered. "Preferably in your room."

He'd never seen Dean move so fast.