This Is What Happens When Team Free Will Is Left Alone

"What do you boys do when no one else is here?" Mary Winchester asked suddenly, realizing that she had no idea what Sam and Dean got up to when they were left all alone in the bunker. The boys raised their eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Sam questioned.

"What do you two do in here when there's no one else around? Surely it must get lonely after awhile." The boys shrugged.

"It's not lonely," Dean insisted. "We've got Cas!" The angel smiled.

"I don't think I'm adequate company, Dean." he offered.

"Sure you are." Dean declared.

"We just kinda hang out." Sam explained. "Look for a hunt, watch TV, read some lore and books, check in on other hunters and get updated on what's new,"

"Maybe talk with our friends, if any of them are still alive," Dean went on. "We find ways to entertain ourselves."

"Well....alright..." Mary frowned. "You boys be good while I'm gone." 

"Yes, Mom." Dean rolled his eyes. The second the door to the bunker clanged shut, the trio glanced at each other.

"Music?" Dean grinned.

"Definitely." Sam agreed. Cas nodded.

"Cas, get your microphone- Sammy, get the sunglasses and I meet you guys in the kitchen!"

The three of them took off to grab the items they needed and met up in the bunker's kitchen. Trying not to laugh, Sam and Dean put on sunglasses while Cas grabbed a hairbrush to use as a microphone.

"This is gonna be great," Dean declared.

"Definitely" Cas smiled, donning his own sunglasses.

"Ready?" Sam asked, standing near the oven.

"Ready." Dean confirmed, picking up a trombone.  And chaos began as he started to play the instrument, with Sam slamming the oven door to the beat. Cas started to clap along, and then he started singing.

Eventually, they moved out of the kitchen, dancing along as Dean played the trombone, Cas sang, and Sam clapped the beat and sometimes chimed in, singing with Cas.

"The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war," Cas sang, his voice deep. 
"Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor
The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor!!
"

"Tell me, tell me, where the freaks at
Tell me, tell me, where the freaks at
Freaks at, freaks at, freaks at, freaks at!
" Sam called.

"Tell me where the freaks at," Cas jumped in again, both of them singing at the top of their lungs. 

"We get that bass thumpin', people jumpin' all over the world
We got them speakers pumpin', Timmy Trumpet for the woman with curves
Got that freak flow, freak show
Welcome to the circus
Let the leaders lead, preachers preach
Welcome to the service
Close the curtains on 'em if they're actin' like they never heard us
See we do this for a purpose just to keep that fire burnin'
And we don't need no water let that mother-mother-burn
Timmy play your trumpet let the people go berserk
"  Dean stopped, soloing on the trombone. 
"The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war," Cas soloed again. 
Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor
The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor!!
"

"Tell me, tell me, where the freaks at
Tell me, tell me, where the freaks at
Freaks at, freaks at, freaks at, freaks at!!"

"Tell me where the freaks at!" Cas yelled. "The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war, Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor, The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor!"